PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

My small but faithful donation comes out of my account every month. My trap will remained shut irregardless if we miss here though.
47mkst.jpg

I feel like we shouldn’t have to feel obligated to donate to Spyre every time we miss out on a recruit, especially when most already spend thousands a year on the university
Methinks he was saying you shouldn't feel obligated to trash the recruitin' when we miss. Not that you should feel obligated to donate. Methinks there's a difference.

Lol! I saw it. Apples and oranges. Agree with that but poor people get to vote........ are also allowed to have opinions about sports teams.

If you're able then 💯 donate. If not then don't. All I see on here are names. I have no clue about peoples finances. I guarantee though that some are cheap and others cannot afford anything extra.

You will not hear me bash Spyre. I think it's great!

Maybe you have a point that his comparison falls flat. Perhaps a better comparison would be to point out how entitled people are when they bitch and moan that someone else's money didn't buy them what they wanted.

I mean, they have every right to look ****** and entitled.

Reactions: KptVFL
Checker Board baby! Go Vols! I had it for a few months and cancelled but decided to re-join and give what I can to help support the student athletes a little more.
We are happy to have you back, see you at the tailgates!!! GBO!!

I know we can get on another heater today!!

Let’s go VN, join and then drop below that you signed up!!!

https://thevolunteerclub.com

We are happy to have you back, see you at the tailgates!!! GBO!!

I know we can get on another heater today!!

Let’s go VN, join and then drop below that you signed up!!!

Join The Volunteer Club
Can we have guests at the tailgate? I'll give you my situation.

I live in Florida so only get one game a year in Knoxville. Got some friends who are FSU grads joining me for the tamu game. They obviously aren't going to sign up for Tennessee's NIL but I'm not going to ditch them either. If we are able to have guests, I'll be there.

Can we have guests at the tailgate? I'll give you my situation.

I live in Florida so only get one game a year in Knoxville. Got some friends who are FSU grads joining me for the tamu game. They obviously aren't going to sign up for Tennessee's NIL but I'm not going to ditch them either. If we are able to have guests, I'll be there.
Don't drag Aggie trash in, bruh. Drop them off at Applebees. 😂

You should have gotten an email around April 12th on your mobile wallet pass. Looked like this. You can email the email in this to get it now if you can’t find.

I received a warning it was coming on April 11th. I got something else from them on the 13th, but can't see that I ever received the actual wallet item on the 12th or any other time.

I received a warning it was coming on April 11th. I got something else from them on the 13th, but can't see that I ever received the actual wallet item on the 12th or any other time.
I just searched Mobile wallet pass in my Gmail and found it. Looks like it went to my spam.

You can also hit that info@ email to get it again.

Don't drag Aggie trash in, bruh. Drop them off at Applebees. 😂
Not sure where that email went but it hasn’t been 100% fleshed out but there is going to be a guest cover charge deal at tailgates but it’s not all finalized. So I can’t say for sure.
TVC will formally email all tailgate details soon once all is 200% finalized.

VN Store

Back