Ps4

still wish they would have staggered the thumb sticks like XB does

I haven't seen any comments suggesting Sony will be adding mp3/audio cd/dlna streaming to the PS4.

I don't understand why all these were taken out. None of it is rocket science. It's not as if they ran out of time. These are simple tasks.

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't seen any comments suggesting Sony will be adding mp3/audio cd/dlna streaming to the PS4.

I don't understand why all these were taken out. None of it is rocket science. It's not as if they ran out of time. These are simple tasks.

This is what I mean. I worry that it's something people assume will be added, then all of a sudden updates #1, 2, 3, 15 come out and it's not part of any of them. I'm concerned that it'll be left out purposefully to drive people to their streaming services.

Its' been confirmed that those features will be added via 2nd update. As far as when, it's supposed to be ready by the Euro launch, Nov 29th.

Good news, I'm not getting a PS4 until at least early next year, but I was baffled by these omissions.

You weren't the only one brother! Speculation was that it was a ploy by Sony to get more people to sign up to their "Music Unlimited" streaming service. However after the **** storm of complaints by people, Sony is now expediting MP3 and DLNA implementation. Others have speculated that the software drivers are just THAT much behind the hardware in development (hell even blu ray and dvd movie play back requires a day 1 update).

Given all this info, I have to wonder what else Sony has half-assed. They are good at over promising from the get go and then delivering something not quite what you expected. Guess that's marketing.

Then again, I don't care. I've made up my mind and I'm just going to sell the launch PS4 I have coming. I hope it fetches a premium.

Target' ad for next week. Buy 2 get 1 free for all video games. Sweet deal if you're able to get the PS4 next Friday at Target.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 8
DaffyDuck-Fap.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I got the bf4 bundle with the ps4 for me and the kid. Will be picking up FIFA,nba2k14 and killzone for me. KnAck FIFA and NBA for kid. 6 games for price of 4 can't beat that.

I got the bf4 bundle with the ps4 for me and the kid. Will be picking up FIFA,nba2k14 and killzone for me. KnAck FIFA and NBA for kid. 6 games for price of 4 can't beat that.

Nice! I am getting BF4, FIFA, NBA, AC4. I am thinking about knack and kill zone. Not sure if I need two shooters though.

So, I'm back to possibly keeping the PS4....

I'm looking at FIFA and BF4. I really can't find a 3rd game. I don't want another shooter or NBA or AC. I think I may just pick up KZ and sell it on ebay or craigslist for $40 or $45.

I'm looking at FIFA and BF4. I really can't find a 3rd game. I don't want another shooter or NBA or AC. I think I may just pick up KZ and sell it on ebay or craigslist for $40 or $45.

I'd pick up AC. It's a good game.

Kind of in the same boat. Getting KZ and BF4, unsure about the other. For some reason I could never get into AC.

FYI,

Not exactly a game to showcase the power of your next gen system but if you're looking for a great game for your kid, take a look at Lego Marvel Heroes! I downloaded the demo for this on my PS3 and had an absolute blast with it! It will be available at launch on PS4 as well!

VN Store

Back