Pruitts attitude is completely unacceptable

Yeah we can only take so much abuse. No one deserves this. You can't allow yourself to keep rooting for a bunch of losers. Only true effort was from Jennings, Banks, and E Grey. Rest of the team players and coaches were just hot and wanted to go sit in the a/c. Weak and spoiled is what this team is.

He's an Alabama guy that went to Alabama and coached for Alabama... the only reason he would care is how this affects his coaching trajectory. Otherwise, why would he care about being the hand leading his lifetime most hated program into the furthest depths of mediocrity?

I would relish the chance to be paid millions to lead Bama or Florida to losing to a SunBelt team that went 2-10 the previous year.

What the hell happen! I have never, ever seen a team that was so unprepared for a season open. The players and coaches showed no insurgencies at all for what happening on the field. If this was a bench mark for what is to come, and playing like they did and coaching like they did Tennessee will NOT win 2 games. Sorry folks but that's life!

He's an Alabama guy that went to Alabama and coached for Alabama... the only reason he would care is how this affects his coaching trajectory. Otherwise, why would he care about being the hand leading his lifetime most hated program into the furthest depths of mediocrity?

I would relish the chance to be paid millions to lead Bama or Florida to losing to a SunBelt team that went 2-10 the previous year.
Exactly correct

Reactions: I4Vols

VN Store

Back