Pruitt was awesome in the press conference

"I see your boy is coaching up there at Tennessee now"

"That is right"

"Well, I imagine the Church of Christ down the road will be real receptive to you"

"Sorry it had to end this way Pastor"

Reactions: 16 people
He looked exactly what I would expect from a bammer. No matter, I’m all in!

We’ve heard guys pretending to be coaches say the right things. I look forward to seeing some results on the field. Positive Energy all the way

Reactions: 2 people
Pruitt sounded completely different than Kiffin, Dooley and Jones. He sounded like a football coach. I never thought I would be this excited about Pruitt. But some of the things he said in that press conference are things I could see Saban saying.

Reactions: 15 people
I appreciate his honesty about why he is going back to coach Bama during their run. He preached loyalty, I'm glad he is practicing what he preaches.

I appreciate setting a tone that we expect to win every game. he challenged the players to start winning this week on their finals. He has a program vision.

Welcome coach Pruitt. I'm on the CJP train.

Reactions: 8 people
Welcome to Big Orange country Coach Pruitt and we will stand with you....I am still not going to root for you in the playoffs nor would I ever in my lifetime EVER root for Alabama...Get that crimson and white out of your system and lets get back to winning at Tennessee!

Reactions: 1 person
"I see your boy is coaching up there at Tennessee now"

"That is right"

"Well, I imagine the Church of Christ down the road will be real receptive to you"

"Sorry it had to end this way Pastor"

Do they have CoC in Alabama? It seems like a weird Tennessee thing. I remember playing a small CoC Nashville HS team in basketball and we had to wear warm up pants because I guess looking at our manly legs might have sent someone to hell.

Reactions: 3 people
I can't fathom any VOL fan not getting excited about HCJP. He said, Everyone needs to play their roll. Fans, be supportive, admin, worry about the teaching side, boosters, write the checks, HCJP..I will coach the team. Luv it. :cool:

Reactions: 1 person
Are you referring to the gentleman that was sitting beside Coach Pruitt?

If so that was Joe Pietro.

Maybe I missed where Pruitt's father was sitting?

Do they have CoC in Alabama? It seems like a weird Tennessee thing. I remember playing a small CoC Nashville HS team in basketball and we had to wear warm up pants because I guess looking at our manly legs might have sent someone to hell.

Ton of them in Northern Alabama

Amen!

No snake oil, used car salesman BS!

Know your role, do your job! Nothing more, nothing less........

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back