Pruitt Staffers

Really want to keep Gillespie on. I think it would be bad to let him get away.

I do not want to lose Coach G for several different reasons, recruiting being the biggest one. Of all of Botch's staffers, he would be the one with the best chance and most obvious one to keep on staff. I am not necessarily a fan of this move but for the idea of discussion do you think he might promote him to OC? I have no idea of any play calling in his past. Just a thought.

I hope he wipes away the Butch Jones finesse zone read crap ball.. power football in a must in this league

Reactions: 6 people
I do not want to lose Coach G for several different reasons, recruiting being the biggest one. Of all of Botch's staffers, he would be the one with the best chance and most obvious one to keep on staff. I am not necessarily a fan of this move but for the idea of discussion do you think he might promote him to OC? I have no idea of any play calling in his past. Just a thought.

I don't think he will be promoted to OC. I think an incoming coach would want a clean slate when it comes to coordinators. Interested to see what Pruitt's offensive philosophy will be.

I'm not that excited about a Dan Enos hire, but most of us that wanted Jeff Brohm would probably be pretty happy about Tyson Helton, in my opinion.

Why would helton be good? What am I missing? Just dont see it but im open to someone laying it out for me.

Offense is what scres me with the hire. Everything else looks great.

Reactions: 1 person
Why would helton be good? What am I missing? Just dont see it but im open to someone laying it out for me.

Offense is what scres me with the hire. Everything else looks great.

A lot of people wanted Brohm; Helton was his OC at Western Kentucky. Together, they lit it up on offense. Brandon Doughty got drafted probably because of Brohm and Helton. Doughty threw close to 100 TDs in the 2 seasons that they were a unit.

Reactions: 2 people
It's possible we'll be seeing T.Helton out of USC as our OC. Please spare me Tee Martin stories. Read into it and do some research please. Tee's trapped by his wife's career and to this point a degree of inexperience. No, the good ole Vol fans want to bring in young man and essentially destroy his career before he even get's started. He's in a good position for him and his family at the moment.

Reactions: 11 people
Hmm...I was under the impression that zone read and zone blocking were two different things.

Zone blocking is more of a flow blocking style of who is in front of you at the time but zone read is a specific play where you read the play of a specific coverage or man's decision and play off of that

If Sherrer replaces Pruitt at Bama, Lupoi probably wouldn't stay with Saban. I'd guess one replaces Pruitt and the other becomes our DC.

This is my hope. Sherrer seems to be getting the media love to replace Pruitt. It’s fine with me, I’d rather have Lupoi.

Reactions: 3 people
It's possible we'll be seeing T.Helton out of USC as our OC. Please spare me Tee Martin stories. Read into it and do some research please. Tee's trapped by his wife's career and to this point a degree of inexperience. No, the good ole Vol fans want to bring in young man and essentially destroy his career before he even get's started. He's in a good position for him and his family at the moment.

g3ZaK.gif

Reactions: 13 people

VN Store

Back