Pruitt Staffers

utkell65

Vol Veteran
I really hope that Terry Fair, James Wilhoit and Jay Graham get some consideration.

If not Jay Graham, then Gillespie should be retained. He's been the one coach that's done an outstanding job with his players.

Vol865

Zone blocking is more of a flow blocking style of who is in front of you at the time but zone read is a specific play where you read the play of a specific coverage or man's decision and play off of that
Inside zone and zone read use the same blocking scheme. Zone read makes backside end stay home and respect QB run. They block an area rather than a man. That doesn't mean you can't combo block and get a hat on a hat.

The Vin Man

I know a lot of people are pushing for Tee to come home. But from what I've read, he doesn't call plays & its more of Helton's Offense.
I think the world of Tee, but I wonder how much freedom he has with the offense. I could be wrong, but he works for a coach who used to be an OC and sits in the booth with a passing game coordinator (TH).

thistime

No matter where you're at there you are.
I see everybody calling for every UT player that is coaching today to be on the staff, why not get the BEST coaches to be on the staff. I am not sure how Dale Jones and Terry Fair are at recruiting to be honest and Tee would be very good at that aspect of it but remember Tee"s wife wanted NOTHING to do with Knoxville before and I doubt that has changed much if she is still trying to be a Singer/Actress in L.A. KNOXVILLE IS NOT CONSIDERED A HOT BED FOR THOSE CARREERS.

VN Store