Pruitt Staffers

Tennessee: Yesterday we reported that Phil Fulmer had interviewed a number of candidates, and 247 noted today that two guys that have met with Fulmer about the wide receivers job are former Florida State co-offensive coordinator Lawrence Dawsey and Joe Osovet, the head coach at ASA Brooklyn (JC – NY). We can confirm that both guys have interviewed.

The Scoop - Friday January 5, 2018 - FootballScoop

Dude knows his stuff!
[youtube]https://youtu.be/YUMwTEK_cB8[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
Craig Fitzgerald reportedly hired as S&C coach. Has been S/C coach under Spurrier at USC, then Bill O'Brien at Penn State, and is now leaving the Houston Texans.

Still learning more about the guy, but he's not Scott Cochran, so a little let down.

looks like we have hired a strength and conditioning

coachhttp://www.chron.com/sports/texans/article/Texans-strength-coach-Craig-Fitzgerald-joins-12477516.php

I liked the comment about the S&C staff being with the players 365 days a year. Fitzgerald credentials and success bodes well for our team and program. Agree this may be the most important hire. Go Big Orange and welcome Coach Fitzgerald!

Posted in the S&C thread and meant to put it here but just heard we've hired Drew Hughes from Bama as well. Director of player personnel. Haven't saw anything on it yet just hear say. Just passing along

Posted in the S&C thread and meant to put it here but just heard we've hired Drew Hughes from Bama as well. Director of player personnel. Haven't saw anything on it yet just hear say. Just passing along

Florida

Offensive / Quarterbacks QC from FSU.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/coachtsunseri/status/949793806488137728[/twitter]

Reactions: 2 people
Offensive / Quarterbacks QC from FSU.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/coachtsunseri/status/949793806488137728[/twitter]

So do we know they title yet or is he a support staff guy... Heard we hired another support staff guy with the new S&C

Both support staff hiring reports were clearly identified as support staff hires. Didnt seem confusing or hard to access.

I didn't hear any reports except the above post... So clearly you can see why I asked the question. So to recap, answer the question without a being a di&@ that's all I am saying.

Reactions: 2 people
Since we have 4 former Georgia coaches already on our staff, I asked my Georgia buddy, who I respect and trust, for his opinion. Back in August, I asked his opinion on our upcoming season. He simply said, “with your staff and roster, Jones will not be your coach on Jan. 1.” His input:

Pruitt - very good hire given the ridiculous way the process was handled. He’ll oversee the D the same way Smart does with ours. Any “first time HC” is a gamble but Pruitt is worth the shot. Not sure about his hiring Helton though. Helton could favor the “pass happy” O he ran at WKU. That could be problematic. Like it or not, you have to be able to run the ball in the SEC.

Sherrer - good coach. Player’s coach. Pruitt went with familiarity. Only question is his experience. He’s only been a DC for 1 year and that was at South Alabama. Pruitt will fix any early missteps by Sherrer.

Rocker - another good hire/good coach. Our DLs were solid during his watch. Only downside is his distaste for recruiting. It cost him his job here. It’s no secret he’d prefer an nfl job. All that aside, good coach.

Friend - Our OL were good but not great under Friend. Always seemed to have 1-2 games a year where OL played poorly. Definitely not in the Sam Pittman class of coaches, but still a good hire.

All but Rocker are good recruiters.

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't hear any reports except the above post... So clearly you can see why I asked the question. So to recap, answer the question without a being a di&@ that's all I am saying.

My bad. I thought you would see the four thread titles immediately adjacent that clearly identified what you didnt know would be contained within. Again, my bad for trying to help bolster your self-sufficiency. Thats all Im saying. When getting free lessons to boost your knowledge, dont respond like a di&@, Di&@.

My bad. I thought you would see the four thread titles immediately adjacent that clearly identified what you didnt know would be contained within. Again, my bad for trying to help bolster your self-sufficiency. Thats all Im saying. When getting free lessons to boost your knowledge, dont respond like a di&@, Di&@.
Ok man you win. Go sleep it off.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back