Pruitt Post Kentucky ASSwhipping

Starts @3:20 in...

Unless he said, “We’re done with JG and moving on to our future QB and the photos he’s held me hostage over I no longer care about” then I don’t care what he says.

I just assume JG has something on him. That’s the only way playing him makes sense because JG S-U-C-K-S and everyone that’s not associated with TN recognizes it.

I’m not watching the video. I don’t care until he shows me he cares.

Listening on The Frog on iHeart and he just essentially watered down JG's bad performance and made comments like, "well he kind of underthrew it there a little bit" and "maybe he shoulda looked for the checkdown." Not once did I hear, JG played a poor game and needs to work his butt off this week to get ready OR we appreciate JG and all he has done for this university, unfortunately we are going to have to go a different direction...........I would like to see more Bailey, I just dont think it can get any worse.

I stopped listening when he took up for JG. Fumble wasn't his fault and blamed Chaney for the 1st pick 6. Smh
The first fumble I can see not being JG's fault. The 2 INTs for TDs and his other fumble (or 2?) were. Honestly, I thought JG would never see the field again after the crap he pulled against Bama last year. There's zero reason to not just turn to Bailey now that you've shown you're willing to put him in.

Of you are still working on building habits in year 3, you’ve failed completely.

My gosh, what a disaster this program is in. We have failed on four straight coaching hires.
Lol right. When he started talking about habits I was like "wtf". I just don't get this dude. One week he's firing up his team and they play well, then the next he doesn't care and the wheels fall off. Why is consistency such an issue!?

VN Store

Back