Pruitt Post Kentucky ASSwhipping

By the time he leaves here he will have made at least 15 million dollars off of the university and the taxpayers Do you think he’s worried about his career. He could go coach middle school ball and be just fine financially
That ain't CJP'S style, but you're right

It's not just about the money. Do you really think he is just using TN to make the millions then leave and go coach a middle school team?
I’m not saying he will coach a middle school team. I’m saying at that point he never has to worry about earning a living ever again. Why care about having a career

It's not just about the money. Do you really think he is just using TN to make the millions then leave and go coach a middle school team?
Also he grew up an Alabama fan, don’t think he gives a damn about this state, the university or the fans. His only care is the $$$

“They didn’t stop us, we stopped ourselves”
sounds like how you would describe a poorly coached football team
That part was actually true. We ran at will but couldnt throw a 5 yard route without hitting a defender in the chest 1st smh

Also he grew up an Alabama fan, don’t think he gives a damn about this state, the university or the fans. His only care is the $$$
I don't disagree there, but the guy loves coaching. His ultimate goal was and is to be a HC of a prestigious program regardless of his Bama fandom. I get that you hate him, and I'm not defending him. I could care less what school a coach is a fan of. I just think your idea that he's somehow purposefully running UT in the ground because he loves Bama and used us to collect a fat check is off base. Oh well, b!t©hing about it isn't going to change a thing is it?

I don’t think we have a choice.
The university isn’t changing and when they do it will be another google coach
Then the university make want to google fans to go with the google coach. If the powers at UT don’t respect and value the UT football tradition and program, the rest is pointless.

Then the university make want to google fans to go with the google coach. If the powers at UT don’t respect and value the UT football tradition and program, the rest is pointless.
Have you been watching the last 35 years?
Fulmer being a successful coach was our luck not because we went after a winner.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I don't disagree there, but the guy loves coaching. His ultimate goal was and is to be a HC of a prestigious program regardless of his Bama fandom. I get that you hate him, and I'm not defending him. I could care less what school a coach is a fan of. I just think your idea that he's somehow purposefully running UT in the ground because he loves Bama and used us to collect a fat check is off base. Oh well, b!t©hing about it isn't going to change a thing is it?
Did not say he was purposely running it in the ground. He just has know skin in the game. I don’t hate him but I hate losing

Some are just not head coach material. May be a great position coach, but head coach is very different. He seems to be as lost as JG

Reactions: Volhoops
Have you been watching the last 35 years?
Fulmer being a successful coach was our luck not because we went after a winner.
True. I don’t think it matters. I do say people who want a proven winner in the prime of life who “bleeds orange” need to remember Johnny Majors. That’s what he was. Sometimes it works out.

Some are just not head coach material. May be a great position coach, but head coach is very different. He seems to be as lost as JG
Maybe, but he's here for awhile rather anyone likes it or not. UT Athletic dept has shown time and time again that they are inept at hiring high caliber HC's and athletic directors. Is what it is.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Boatloads of guys love coaching. Only some are good at it.
Here's another thing: It's not rocket science. Nowhere close. Most coaches, especially those that coach or coached in HS, believe only coaches know better when analyzing a team, game, etc. I know too many guys who barely got through school that are coaches, and some quite successful. Ever notice how almost any football coach at any level refuses to blame coaches????

I think Pruitt knows his football, but I often wonder how in the hell he ever passed college English

Here's another thing: It's not rocket science. Nowhere close. Most coaches, especially those that coach or coached in HS, believe only coaches know better when analyzing a team, game, etc. I know too many guys who barely got through school that are coaches, and some quite successful. Ever notice how almost any football coach at any level refuses to blame coaches????

I think Pruitt knows his football, but I often wonder how in the hell he ever passed college English
He went to bammer

This is just mindless. The same thing was said when Jones was in his third year. Giving an incompetent coach more time does not magically change him into a competent coach - it just runs the program further into the ditch.
I'm not saying it does, but from a stability standpoint, they have to keep him. Jmo

So you say.

VN Store

Back