Pruitt no show on the Jeremy Pruitt Show

Personally I wish he would do just one of those. He's paid for both and from all appearances he's doing neither. At least not very well.

So if our players and fans have to be embarrassed every week by the on the field product, couldn't he at least crack a joke every once in while? I know some really good knock-knock jokes I can send him. And if we want to move the show to late night tv, I have couple of real knee slappers from Gene Tracy. If anyone has his or Bob's ear get them to tell the Lucky, Lucky, Lucky one or my favorite Hurricane Gussie. Our games may stink but the dang coaches show would be a freaking blast.

But he really does need to pick at least one and do it. Skipping both seems to be a breach of contract to me. Of course that's just my opinion.

Fail

Reactions: BeecherVol
I am starting to not like Pruitt's attitude about his show.

His recalcitrant, zombie-like non-presence is getting old. It's disrespectful to his host, the organization, and fans.

Yeah, I get it. He doesn't like doing it. He doesn't like Kessler Kessling. He'd rather be watching film or scheming.

Well, tough s**t. It's part of the job. He got paid more this year than most fans make in a lifetime to do the job.

He has set high standards and expectations for his players to execute at a certain level. He needs to man up and do the same.

hes not paid to be everyone's friend, hes paid to win football games. thats what was wrong with the coach before him, he was everyone's friend... have you not seen how Saben talks to the media? he nobody's friend, hes a ball coach and that what we have now!

Reactions: Rodeo vol
Volallen has his panties in a bunch because the National champion coordinator turned head coach didnt say he had a rock hard erection running through the T, even though every university has traditions like that.

I swear some just can't realize that not everyone grew up bleeding orange and this is just a job to these coaches.

Reactions: BloomuVol
I am starting to not like Pruitt's attitude about his show.

His recalcitrant, zombie-like non-presence is getting old. It's disrespectful to his host, the organization, and fans.

Yeah, I get it. He doesn't like doing it. He doesn't like Kessler Kessling. He'd rather be watching film or scheming.

Well, tough s**t. It's part of the job. He got paid more this year than most fans make in a lifetime to do the job.

He has set high standards and expectations for his players to execute at a certain level. He needs to man up and do the same.

LOL grow up

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Just read through this thread. Man, our fan base is embarrassing getting riled up over an antiquated show

I feel like Pruitt should be recruiting and developing a couple of strong QBs or he is doomed sooner rather than later. We are looking at more of the same next year.

VN Store

Back