Pruitt Names Brian Maurer Starting QB for Saturday

Nice of you to mention that, butchna.
Now that I think of it, the coaches didn't seem to mind when I drank that water in the ditch by the practice field.

Last edited:
Reactions: butchna
You made it about our coaches. Go back and reread your responses.

Still doesnt change the fact no one game plans for Tennessee.
I used the our staff and the GSU game as an example of what happens when you don’t game plan properly or at all. I’m sorry you can’t grasp the concept of providing examples to emphasize a point.

If you think no coaching staff game plans for UT, then you’re being intentionally ignorant and there’s no help for you.

I used the our staff and the GSU game as an example of what happens when you don’t game plan properly or at all. I’m sorry you can’t grasp the concept of providing examples to emphasize a point.

If you think no coaching staff game plans for UT, then you’re being intentionally ignorant and there’s no help for you.
I 100% believe no one game plans for UT. No sarcasm at all.

I don't know what we're gonba have for sure in Maurer, but I do love the fire he seems to spark. Can't help but have a gut feeling that he's gonna win a few games. The only thing that throws me off so far is in a couple of pictures, he reminds me of Phillip Rivers. Not that PR is bad, I just never liked him😄.

It's one of those things that's impossible to prove either way you argue. Obviously at 1-4, I can't blame you for wondering how it could be worse if you'd played the freshman day 1 Lol.

Good point, can't prove what would have happened, only speculation

Do you understand what sarcasm is?
Yes, I understand sarcasm. I’m going to guess you did read all the posts in that exchange. Especially his final one which went like this, “I 100% believe no one game plans for UT. No sarcasm at all.”

He was not being sarcastic.

Yes, I understand sarcasm. I’m going to guess you did read all the posts in that exchange. Especially his final one which went like this, “I 100% believe no one game plans for UT. No sarcasm at all.” Looked like sarcasm to me.

He was not being sarcastic.

Well then, by all means, don’t take my word for it, ask him yourself if he was being sarcastic.

JG lost something over the off season and for what ever reason he was never the same. Bring on the Dynamite Kid BM

He’s never been that great and he’s easy for teams to game plan for. Georgia State stacked the box the entire game because they knew he wouldn’t throw downfield. It’s always been the same 5 yard passes and laterals. So to say he lost something is just not accurate, he’s just never been a good QB for this league.

Reactions: Louisianavol78

VN Store

Back