Pruitt Names Brian Maurer Starting QB for Saturday

We arent talking about our coaches. GSU proved they dont game plan. I am saying no one has to game plan against TN outside of an hour. It's like a scrimmage for most teams.
They gameplanned assuming JG would play like he had all summer and fall. When he didn't... they didn't have a lot of offensive options.

We arent talking about our coaches. GSU proved they dont game plan. I am saying no one has to game plan against TN outside of an hour. It's like a scrimmage for most teams.
Wuut? Who exactly do think does the game planning? None of this post makes any sense in terms of the game of football at this level. You’re just making sh!t up.... 🙄

Wuut? Who exactly do think does the game planning? None of this post makes any sense in terms of the game of football at this level. You’re just making sh!t up.... 🙄
I'm talking about opposing teams gameplanning for UT..keep up old timer

“Brian will be the starting quarterback Saturday,” Pruitt said on Wednesday when asked about Maurer. “I mean, I think everybody would know that, right?”

What a strange thing for a coach to say.

Most people have known Maurer should have been the starter most of the season. Glad coach has finally figured that out.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
If you have watched ut play, u surely cant believe that
Sure I can. I'm definitely not saying that JG has played well. I'm saying that it's not crazy to believe that the freshmen weren't quite ready the first few weeks. The Maurer that you see in October is surely better than the Maurer that was coming out of Summer practice.

Sure I can. I'm definitely not saying that JG has played well. I'm saying that it's not crazy to believe that the freshmen weren't quite ready the first few weeks. The Maurer that you see in October is surely better than the Maurer that was coming out of Summer practice.

That is part of my whole point. I think he could have been ready if they had spent the time with him that they spent with jg. It is my understanding, up till a few weeks ago maurer had taken 0 snaps with 1st string players. But this is just my opinion.

I'm talking about opposing teams gameplanning for UT..keep up old timer
What did you think I was talking about?

You’re original comment went like this, “I bet they spend less than an hour thinking about it.” I said you’d lose that bet and discussion went from there. It was ALWAYS about opposing teams, I.e. coaching staffs game planning.

You making a comment about me keeping up. That’s rich. Do you know where you sh!t last?

Argue with someone else or yourself from now on. 🙄

“Brian will be the starting quarterback Saturday,” Pruitt said on Wednesday when asked about Maurer. “I mean, I think everybody would know that, right?”

Too bad, the week before the GA State game, he didn't say something like: "We have watched lots of film on GA State and We're ready for any packages they throw at us. Being from Alabama and having learned under Coach Saban the importance of preparation, I KNOW how important it is -- to this Team, Program and Fans -- to get a win like this against GA State, to open up the season on good footing. I mean, I think everybody would know that, right?"

Go BM !

That is part of my whole point. I think he could have been ready if they had spent the time with him that they spent with jg. It is my understanding, up till a few weeks ago maurer had taken 0 snaps with 1st string players. But this is just my opinion.
It's one of those things that's impossible to prove either way you argue. Obviously at 1-4, I can't blame you for wondering how it could be worse if you'd played the freshman day 1 Lol.

Reactions: cgrish
What did you think I was talking about?

You’re original comment went like this, “I bet they spend less than an hour thinking about it.” I said you’d lose that bet and discussion went from there. It was ALWAYS about opposing teams, I.e. coaching staffs game planning.

You making a comment about me keeping up. That’s rich. Do you know where you sh!t last?

Argue with someone else or yourself from now on. 🙄
You made it about our coaches. Go back and reread your responses.

Still doesnt change the fact no one game plans for Tennessee.

Yea, but then again...I thought everybody knew JG wasn't the guy after GA St.

I bet they spend less than an hour thinking about it. Pressure qb and do whatever you want on offense = win.

They probably watch these guys:

th

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I hope this isn't going to be a week to week thing. It's Maurer's time now, you know what you have in JG, and he's no longer the future of the program. Get Maurer ready for 2020.

There may have been some doubt due to the way Maurer went out of the Georgia game

VN Store

Back