Pruitt just said offensive coordinators are overrated

Interesting. Pruitt said OC's are overrated, while the guy he actually ends up hiring said that "balance" on offense is overrated.
It makes me wonder if this was Pruitt's guy all along.

Because his comment was only in context with the urgency of recruiting during early signing period, not that OC's generally or specifically are not needed.
FFS, people.

Reactions: SolidRockGolf
Wow... just read all 19 pages of this thread and it is very telling.... It amazes me at the number of folks that trusted their own discernment capabilities concerning the OVERRATED statement rather than search for or wait for clarification.... Tricky Jimmy Hyams tried to trip him up about it in a radio interview yesterday and coach made it plain that at the time of comment we were approaching ESD and that it was more important to concentrate on getting signatures than to complete the act of replacing the OC.. He does in fact think that kids know that coordinators come and go and that the most important relationship is with the HC. Still some work to do for the final signing day, but much more time available to define the pool of real candidates and make the right choice... as he narrowed the field I am GUESSING that he had to involve his boss and maybe some folks upstream to come up with the funds required to get guys on his list.... I also bet he was surprised by the panic among portions of the fan base who threw up the assumption of ineptitude and implied each day brought us closer to program doom..

Go back and read if you want a few laughs...

Binary peeps gonna' binary.

Reactions: VolNExile
Because his comment was only in context with the urgency of recruiting during early signing period, not that OC's generally or specifically are not needed.
FFS, people.

Did you even read my comment?

Your response had jackshit to do with my observation.

I was talking about wordplay about comments from Pruitt and Chaney.

So what on Earth are you blabbing about??

Googled Chaney and this was one of the first things that hit.

Georgia 42
Florida 7
giphy.gif

Did you even read my comment?

Your response had jackshit to do with my observation.

I was talking about wordplay about comments from Pruitt and Chaney.

So what on Earth are you blabbing about??

Yes; it was very humorous.

VN Store

Back