• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Pruitt Is Done

You’re insane if you think the home opener next year won’t be packed out regardless of who is coaching after dealing with capacity restrictions this year.
Do you really think UT still has 100,000 fans who are completely and utterly oblivious to the product on the field? Do you really think there are 100,000 out there who will rush to shell out their money to watch this?

Please, This is the university of Tennessee. Money is not an obstacle when it comes to football. We have the money, trust me. Are the people that control it willing to put it up is a completely different question.

Keep telling yourself that

Do you really think UT still has 100,000 fans who are completely and utterly oblivious to the product on the field? Do you really think there are 100,000 out there who will rush to shell out their money to watch this?

I hate to say it but...yes.

Reactions: kcvols1

I really think people will turnout for the home opener and the SEC home opener next year. Even more so if Bailey starts these last 4 games and the enter offensive line returns.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
I really think people will turnout for the home opener and the SEC home opener next year. Even more so if Bailey starts these last 4 games and the enter offensive line returns.
Cade and Trey will be in the NFL. Kennedy will be gone. I wouldn't be surprised if Wanya transfers.

I've been saying he needs another 2 years minimum. Even said it today on here before the game. But this game is the final straw for me. I'm not invested in this team anymore. I will wear my orange but I won't be buying any more of it and we buy a LOT of it every year. I'm sick and tired of it. There's no reason they can't fire him now and get someone else in there. Florida and Georgia didn't settle for mediocrity but we seem to be content to settle for SUCK. Not me, not anymore....

This is one time I wished I wasn't right. Last year I came on here many times and said Pruitt was not head coaching material. I was laughed at, mocked and chastised at every turn.

I'm not going to say I told you so... But it looks like I just did.

Don't slit your wrists just yet.

This is a pandemic season. Pruitt will get through the end of next season minimum. Anything can happen.

Hopefully recruiting will stay good for the Vols.

Fire Fulmer for giving out an extension for losing to BYU and GA State

Two reason why extension was bad;
1. He gets a one time bonus for going to a bowl game, if I remember correct it is $50k or $100k
So pay him that, he earned that, it was really all that should have been paid to him.
2. An extension is usually given when you want to keep another team from hiring a coach away.
I don't think any AD is, was, or will be coming after JP.

For the first time in 20 years, didn’t watch the game or record it and no plans on watching any games the rest of the year. I knew the outcome going in. I think Pruitt gets another year and this year with COVID is hard for me to gauge, but this game is pretty telling

Fulmer is justified to throw down the gauntlet with Pruitt. Tell Pruitt to get the hell out of Chaney's way on offense. I don't believe this ridiculous, unimaginative, clown show offense is truly Cheney's idea. Let Cheney scheme around a new quarterback of his choosing and unleash the offense.

I think what’s worse than all is that we are just so freaking boring. I detest Chaney’s offense with a major passion. If he had to get up and do a lap or two, maybe then he wouldn’t like the run so much.

VN Store

Back