Pruitt Is Done

I think at this point he wants to be done. he's in way over his head and he knows it. we've got another buyout baby on our hands.
I was thinking this the other night. He knows hes making money either way. You seen what the 2 coaches before you did.. Why not get paid and if they fire me so what. Ill go back to bama and be an assistant.

Sam Pittman took a sad sack group of losers at a third rate SEC program in year 1 and beat Pruitt soundly in his third year. That, along with the Kentucky BLOWOUT at home, is not acceptable. Against my better judgement, I was holding out hope that Pruitt would grow in to the job and get it done. It's obvious he can't and should be fired. I can't believe Fulmer extended his contract before the season started.

Last edited:
Needs to be this year and take Phil with him.
Needs to be yes it is financially impossible. I dont anticipate next years revenue being any better this year Covid next a crap product on the field will drive revenue down.

Can't afford to keep him either or the money will dry up. Dumb hire when it happened dumb hire now.

Oh please. Pruitt’s luck is we won’t have a revenue issue next year because Neyland will be packed out next year regardless if he’s the coach or not. The one thing that will save him is ditching JG and rolling with Bailey the rest of the way. Neyland will be full next year after a year of restrictions due to the Covid.

Let Bailey start these next 4 games and hope the offensive line comes back with the free year.

Fulmer should be "Done" but the powers that be are too scared to do anything about it.

Keep buying them tix and they honestly don't give a F what u think.

Reactions: dlravol2
No way he's let go this year, but his seat is getting hot
Good things won't happen for us. Change my mind.

We'll let someone hire Freeze, Stoops, and Meyer and we'll take Propst or someone we'll have to Google. Then listen to all the VN faithful tell us they trust his process and how his 3*recruits are good enough for him then "he's good enough for me"

No chance. We can’t afford to add his buyout on top of Butch’s unless some magical donor is willing to front 25-30 million.

Please, This is the university of Tennessee. Money is not an obstacle when it comes to football. We have the money, trust me. Are the people that control it willing to put it up is a completely different question.

He should be fired tonight. He won’t be. But he is a dead man walking. We are putting off the inevitable at this point.

This is completely accurate.. Coach Jeremy Pruitt CANNOT DO IT!!! Once again, yes, all Vol fans know he won't be fired this year, but it will happen.. We will never beat Bama, Florida, Georgia to win the East, I mean heck, we just got drubbed by an Arkansas team led by Sam Pittman! And, we lost to GA State last year! And, Kentucky, once again Kentucky crushes us by 4 touchdowns in Knoxville! Jeremy Pruitt will not be successful here.. We will hire a new head coach, and it will happen either after 2021 or 2022. If Coach Fulmer won't do the firing, then terminate Fulmer once again as well.

VN Store

Back