Votes: 80 14.1%
  • Hell No

Votes: 56 9.9%
  • I'd rather go to the dentist

Votes: 57 10.0%
  • OMG, can't wait

Votes: 12 2.1%

• Total voters
That is good news for a lot of us. We don't run the risk of having to sit beside malcontents when we go. Folks not attending and supporting the players next season will not impact the coaching decision, this year or next. It could help expand the fame of Trailer Trash in the media though. On the other hand guys like me that catch a few games each year will find it easier to get seats at a bargain, so thanks.
Congrats. I am so glad you’ll get seats. Might want to try for the South Alabama game so you have a chance to catch a W. Good luck.

Reactions: GoVols15 and Spawn
Well, I stopped watching the games from last season about half way through or so. I just lost interest, the first time that's ever happened to me. Not sure I will watch next season at all unless things are changed. It's just not fun to watch for me and I don't feel like being depressed every time we play.

Reactions: Spawn
3 1/2 hours on a fall Saturday is a precious commodity. Even more so as you grow older. I don't care to devote it to something that is satisfied merely limping along generating awesome paydays for other people.

If the UTAD could give a rat's #$$ about us, the feeling is mutual.

Reactions: photovol and Spawn
Well, I stopped watching the games from last season about half way through or so. I just lost interest, the first time that's ever happened to me. Not sure I will watch next season at all unless things are changed. It's just not fun to watch for me and I don't feel like being depressed every time we play.

I echo your sentiments

Just my opinion but many of those saying they wouldn’t watch aren’t real fans in the first place... the rest are just lying.

Of course I'll be watching. Someone has to! To explain it all, in depth, to you dumb dumbs.

Reactions: VaBornVol
If they give me a reason to watch. More than likely it will be like last year. Start watching then by halftime, I would do something outside.

Well, I’m not going to learn to love another school. Hell, I barely like this one anymore...

No chance he comes close to that record. Staff has bailed and players have bailed in record amounts. 6 - 6 is good high end. People thinking the ooc schedule would have helped him this you forget we were supposed to play at Oklahoma.

Just delaying the inevitable

YEP.... delaying the change till next year. So everybody can still attend all the games and bring in all the money we can with the expectation he will be replaced with a candidate from next years new candidates that the money guys will back. No miracle and he is out of here for less buyout.

YEP.... delaying the change till next year. So everybody can still attend all the games and bring in all the money we can with the expectation he will be replaced with a candidate from next years new candidates that the money guys will back. No miracle and he is out of here for less buyout.

You are probably right. I still think there is more apathy then there has ever been and the admin will be caught off guard by declining numbers.

It won't affect UT but more and more people are record and watch or check the scores only now

No problem dude. I do not care what you guys do. Enjoy your loser football program. That isn't sarcasm. I hope you enjoy it. Someone should at least.

As I said, the reason I won't watch is because I can find better things to do with my time and energy. It isn't some vindictive boycott to get the administration to change.
Birds of a feather ......

Loser fans slurp the loser coach. Then drop the "true fan" card to stay in denial of being a loser

Did it w Dooley, butch and now gump.

They'll continue to wring that 98 team for years and feel superior

Its sad

Just my opinion but many of those saying they wouldn’t watch aren’t real fans in the first place... the rest are just lying.
Fair enough. My opinion is that hearing people say someone isn't a "real fan" is enough to just roll my eyes anymore. Even though the people likely who you are directing that comment to have been watching their whole life. Like I have and is literally the only team in any sport that I care about. Not watching for a season or a game or a few games doesn't change that. Football is not life, despite your username.

Reactions: GoVols15

VN Store

Back