Votes: 80 14.1%
  • Hell No

Votes: 56 9.9%
  • I'd rather go to the dentist

Votes: 57 10.0%
  • OMG, can't wait

Votes: 12 2.1%

• Total voters
Nah that's it for me dawg. As bad as we've been, bringing back Pruitt would be the first time the administration is actively choosing to be bad in a public way.

I'm dumb but I'm not that dumb. Why would I waste part of my weekend watching a team that isn't even trying to be good.

I don’t love Tennessee based on who the coach is.
This.
I dont need to like him or dislike him.

If he comes back and rights the ship thats great. I dont need to like him to enjoy that. And if he's fired this year or next year because he hasnt, thats fine as well.

There's no emotional attachment passed wanting UT to win.

Answering yes to this in any way, shape or form is exactly why Pruitt will be back next year. They know that regardless of what they do, the fan rage will always eventually blow over and will continue to be consumers of their product. Stop consuming their product.

Ill do like I did this season and watch the first half, and if the score gets out of hand, go do other things and check The score from time to time on my phone. That way I don’t have the double burn of losing the game in addition to wasting time on a Saturday I could doing other things.

Nah that's it for me dawg. As bad as we've been, bringing back Pruitt would be the first time the administration is actively choosing to be bad in a public way.

I'm dumb but I'm not that dumb. Why would I waste part of my weekend watching a team that isn't even trying to be good.

That is good news for a lot of us. We don't run the risk of having to sit beside malcontents when we go. Folks not attending and supporting the players next season will not impact the coaching decision, this year or next. It could help expand the fame of Trailer Trash in the media though. On the other hand guys like me that catch a few games each year will find it easier to get seats at a bargain, so thanks.

Reactions: Vollifer1949
That is good news for a lot of us. We don't run the risk of having to sit beside malcontents when we go. Folks not attending and supporting the players next season will not impact the coaching decision, this year or next. It could help expand the fame of Trailer Trash in the media though. On the other hand guys like me that catch a few games each year will find it easier to get seats at a bargain, so thanks.
No problem dude. I do not care what you guys do. Enjoy your loser football program. That isn't sarcasm. I hope you enjoy it. Someone should at least.

As I said, the reason I won't watch is because I can find better things to do with my time and energy. It isn't some vindictive boycott to get the administration to change.

We now truly know what we have in Pruitt. If this had been known when Butch was fired, Pruitt wouldn't even have been contacted for an interview. So why is he still here?

Reactions: igotworms
It’s more than a coach, it’s my team, my family’s tradition. OUR TEAM
I am with you, I could sooner quit my Momma. The people who say they won't watch will watch. They're just butt hurt because they deluded themselves into thinking that CJP was going to be fired. Time heals all, they will forget all about today. In the worst of times I have never sat in an empty Neyland.

I honestly have to ask, with all this drama and public display of chaos that is being portrayed both in the fan base and the media, why would Pruitt even WANT to come back? I know you all are going to say the money, but I have to think at this point he would be happy taking about a $5-8 million dollar check and heading on to Texas DC or some other DC job. Why would he want to come back to a place the apparently dislikes him so much?.............I mean, its gotten so bad that he has to leave his family to fly out to Cali to try and save a player who is already on his roster.......cant be much fun no matter how much money you're making.

Reactions: Vol524
Dr. Pepper should modify its current Fanville advertising campaign based on Knoxville and the Vols. It would be entitled Loserville. Just think of all the characters that could be included....Pruitt, Cheney, Tee, the Chancellor, Fulmer, Kesling, Henry T, Adams, Basilio, Jimmy Haslam, Knoxville Police, the NCAA infractions committee, every coach would have an attorney, and raging fans.

VN Store

Back