Pruitt has said all season JG is the teams best QB

JT made 2 bad decisions on his 1st 3 plays. I'm guessing the staff figured the only way UAB could win would be if we had bad QB play. JT wasn't ready to be the guy and it showed up immediately. Coach went with the QB who could best execute the playbook vs an inferior team.
He was 7-11 vs USC jr, so they decided after 3 plays he was incapable of beating UAB. LOL
Ok

Reactions: KBVol
He was 7-11 vs USC jr, so they decided after 3 plays he was incapable of beating UAB. LOL
Ok
Just an opinion, funny to you I guess. Coach Pruitt always said he planned on playing JG, even back when Maurer was starting before he got injured.

And he is proving him correct. I didn't want to accept that along with many others on here and some who probably still won't accept it but I believe now its true. I have bashed JG and wanted him benched but I will admit to being wrong. He makes some bone-head plays at times but this winning streak would not be happening if not for JG. I have thought for sure he will transfer out after this season but now I'm thinking this guy is really a VFL. What do you all think?
Which ain’t saying much.
Not convinced the QB of the future is on this roster. not impressed with Chaney at all.

AND both Maurer and Shrout have been given chances by Pruitt in actual games. We may not completely agree with his assessments or way about it but we can't complain that he didn't give them chances.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

VN Store

Back