Pruitt handling interview process like Propst does

I'm in Madison and actually have a couple of rental houses in Athens. Very familiar with the area and the timeframe you were talking about was obvious to me.
I remember when Madison was South of 72. Seemed like it took forever to get to Huntsville. What position did your friend play and what year dis he grad? And yes I played for Coach McCoy and feel blessed to do so.

I remember when Madison was South of 72. Seemed like it took forever to get to Huntsville. What position did your friend play and what year dis he grad? And yes I played for Coach McCoy and feel blessed to do so.
No, Dr McCoy is a family friend. Haven’t seen him in years

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
So if Pruitt is doing sham interviews to gather intel, why share that? Because next time he has an opening people will be hesitant to interview thinking they have no chance. Matthews is either a hack or dumb arse. He either has no clue, or just exposed Pruitt’s plan for interviewing future candidates.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
So Probst wrote a book with the amazing title "Fulmer Hires Pruitt" and the guy who wrote the article from the OP actually read it?

Wow.

He seems to enjoy exaggerating things. Hundreds of calls, emails, and texts per day when you coach at Hoover? I doubt it. Don’t want to see him in Orange either.

Geeze people. Doesn't anyone read through a thread before posting? The "he isn't eligible to coach" thing has been explained and refuted a dozen times so far.

You can't hire a high school coach to be in a non-coaching position (i.e., low-paying.) You have to make him a field coach (i.e., cough up the dough.)

--that's a gross over-simplification and no doubt the terms are wrong, but that's the gist of it.

I'm confused. Does the NCAA by-law 11.4.4 that says "In bowl subdivision football, during a two-year period before a prospective student-athlete's anticipated enrollment and a two-year period after the prospective student-athlete's actual enrollment, an institution shall not employ (or enter into a contract for future employment with) an individual associated with the prospective student-athlete in any athletics department noncoaching staff position or in a strength and conditioning staff position." effect Rush from coaching here because of J.J. Peterson?

Let's just do some highlighting to help the reading comprehension.

VN Store

Back