Pruitt handling interview process like Propst does

I'm confused. Does the NCAA by-law 11.4.4 that says "In bowl subdivision football, during a two-year period before a prospective student-athlete's anticipated enrollment and a two-year period after the prospective student-athlete's actual enrollment, an institution shall not employ (or enter into a contract for future employment with) an individual associated with the prospective student-athlete in any athletics department noncoaching staff position or in a strength and conditioning staff position." effect Rush from coaching here because of J.J. Peterson?
Bolded and underlined.

Would be a great 30/30 if Probst comes here, he and Pruitt win a NC and both take over for Bama after Saban leaves

It would also be great if I won the lottery, started dating Margot Robbie, and began farting golden nuggets. But hey, there's always a chance I guess.

...but this doesn't line up with our belief that this is taking too long and the whole program is going to suck for years because of it. Quick knee jerk decisions are needed immediately to save TN football!!!

Did you read the article. I don’t know what the idiot who authored it was thinking when he wrote the title. What he is describing in Propst is what I would like to see and the opposite of what we are seeing. Nobody wants a “quick knee jerk reaction” as you put it. They want exactly what this article describes, a coach and administration that has done their homework and vetting BEFORE the position is available. Now you may choose to believe that has been done and we’ve had our guy all along, my 5 year old chooses to believe in Santa Clause. At this point it doesn’t matter who we hire. It will not change the fact that we’ve spent the last three weeks yet again looking inept in the media.

I would really like to see Propst get the job.

His understanding of how all pieces of a offense, from positions, to schemes, to practice habits are second to none I’ve ever seen.

Watched his practice tape with him before while he was at Hoover. Just unbelievable the detail, knowledge, and game planning he puts in.

Recruiting is a question? But he is as good of a coach there is.

Would be a great 30/30 if Probst comes here, he and Pruitt win a NC and both take over for Bama after Saban leaves

What if I told you Hoover was more than just a place or a president?

Living life in a vacuum... the Rush Propst story.

A new 30 for 30
Narrarated by Gary Danielson

Reactions: goooooovols

VN Store

Back