Pruitt goes where the money is....

So what's your point? Are you feebly attempting to say he's disloyal and only cares about money? Please, do tell me how much you love your employer and how you'd work a stressful management position for the same pay as the janitor, as long as it meant you get to stay with that employer.

Reactions: 1 person
2013) -DC at FSU he made 500k (won a NC)

2014-2015) DC at Georgia he made 850k annually (also became FA per say after Mark Richt left to Miami)

2016 -2017) DC at Bama he made 1 million annually

2018 ) HC at Tennessee --- 3.8 million annually

I'm guessing that he'll want extensions every year. Not saying that's a bad thing, but I hope he earns it.

What is your point? Basically all coaches do that? I assumed you had decent football knowledge, you proved me wrong. Thanks

Not really sure what the point of this thread is.
It sounds kind of like an Onion article:
"Talented Man Makes Decisions To Advance His Career"

Reactions: 4 people

2014-2015) DC at Georgia he made 850k annually (also became FA per say after Mark Richt left to Miami)

I'm guessing that he'll want extensions every year. Not saying that's a bad thing, but I hope he earns it.

I'm guessing you're a decliner with your job. You sign up for the lesser paying jobs?

Stupid thread! GTFO

:thud:

Everybody's got a price.....

money.jpg

What is your point? Basically, every smart professional goes where the money is. They are foolish if they don't.
So this is a plus instead of a negative.

Poor snowflake...did Mickey D's not recognize your improvements in burger flipping this year?

If you're the night manager at DQ in Copper Basin, anybody making more than $50K per year is not worth it, greedy, and just does what they do for the money. One mo' time, when we get wackjobs complaining about the amount of money present day SEC coaches make, it says much more about them and who they are than it ever could the coaches.

Personally, no extensions for any coach in year 1 or 2, throw bonus money at them if they exceed expectations but screw extensions early in a contract is my opinion.

For some reason people think it's ok for any other profession to bounce around because of money but it's not ok for coaches to do so.

Honestly IÂ’m not going to jump ship for another job in the same industry for less pay unless something is REALLY wrong. I canÂ’t imagine coaches feel differently.

when I was in the military I just hated it when I got a promotion...had to take the dang money too...it was tough but I followed orders...:):)

GO VOLS!

Pruitt's 13% of the UT football expense equation, assuming expenses remain constant....by the way, Saban's twice that expense ratio, but worth it. Heck Saban make about 25% of Alabama's profits

Vols Were Most Profitable SEC Program Last Year...(hhuummm Alabama spends double UT, and profits 1/2 UT...but, they've got more rings, is that odd?)

Vols Were Most Profitable SEC Program Last Year | Rocky Top Insider

If you're the night manager at DQ in Copper Basin, anybody making more than $50K per year is not worth it, greedy, and just does what they do for the money. One mo' time, when we get wackjobs complaining about the amount of money present day SEC coaches make, it says much more about them and who they are than it ever could the coaches.

Personally, no extensions for any coach in year 1 or 2, throw bonus money at them if they exceed expectations but screw extensions early in a contract is my opinion.

I like the idea of long contracts. If it don't work out, pay the buyouts and move on. When a player signs under normal conditions the HC should be under contract for the length of the player's longest possible time as a student athlete.

What a greedy punk!

Personally, I always try to take a pay cut when I change jobs. You'd be surprised how easy it is to pull off.

that's what most intelligent people do dude. unless you have no skill then you stay in one place your entire career......grasping at straws with the normal VN nonsense posts.

you just described the majority of working humans....

VN Store

Back