Pruitt failed this test.

No, no they certainly are not
Yes sadly we do not have more talent than Vandy. We did, but they transferred away because they hated Butch or they’re injured. The Offensive Line is the least talented in UT History probably, and it doesn’t matter what you have at QB, WR or RB when you had no time to throw or lanes to run in consistently. Let him recruit some real SEC O & D-Linemen because we just don’t have any on this team at the end.

Tennessee is the more talented team by far and getting stomped. We are in for two more years of embarrassing beatdowns under Jeremy "bama" Pruitt.
Watch the next two NFL drafts. Vanderbilt will have many more drafted than we will. Vanderbilt has better players right now. Hurts to admit but it’s true. And we can thank Butch and staff for it.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I don't think we are as talented as Vanderbilt. Sad to say, but it is true. We have a few stars sprinkled in, but then we also have some gaping weak spots...
I agree completely. We have maybe 4-5 guys that could get extended playing time for Vandy. Not gonna take the time really think about who they are other than a corner or a receiver or two but that's about it. Our team is full of slow twitch players....our guys were there so many times to make tackles and a simple move leaves them just standing there. Reminds me of when I would play pick up BB in the gym and a have to guard a really quick point guard. Nothing gonna fix this but recruiting the right kind of men.

I'm cheating and using my same post from another thread:

I'm blown away that people are so surprised that we lost to Vandy and the season turned out this way.

These people were either seriously delusional or just can't comprehend the reality of the situation this program is in.

This was a big test for Pruitt and his staff. A test they have failed miserably. These are two evenly matched teams from a talent perspective and we are taking a beating in every aspect of the game. Vandy players were well prepared and are stepping up making big time plays. Our team looks uninterested, undisciplined, and outmatched.

We clearly have a locker room full of losers, but this type of performance - against a team with lesser talent - is simply unacceptable. And it makes his sales pitch to the types of recruits we need much more difficult because this is a game we should never get blown out in.

UGA and UF are rolling and we are going backwards. Im not sure how the Pruitt-era will ultimately fare, but today was an opportunity to prove something. Instead, we proved we couldn’t even compete with a team comprised of equal or lesser talent.
The big difference is their qb vs ours.

I don't think we are as talented as Vanderbilt. Sad to say, but it is true. We have a few stars sprinkled in, but then we also have some gaping weak spots...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You too funny vavolfa6.

Are there limits you'll go to in defending this staff?

Butch left Pruitt a bare cupboard -- it will take 3-4 years of recruiting some stars to compete with Georgia and Alabama

Pruitt is in way over his head. I was really hoping the guy had it. It's painfully obvious that he is not a head coach. Not sure how this team could not be up for this game.
Because they're losers who aren't any good and don't have any heart? How in the world can Pruitt change that? He even made them "winners" with an Auburn and Kentucky win. They still dont care.

Because they're losers who aren't any good and don't have any heart? How in the world can Pruitt change that? He even made them "winners" with an Auburn and Kentucky win. They still dont care.
So Pruitt beat AU and KY but the players lost to Vandy? Hypocrite much? Our players wear the orange. Go root for Bama. CJP will catch up with you in a couple of seasons when he's doing his rehabilitative internship.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Pruitt is in way over his head. I was really hoping the guy had it. It's painfully obvious that he is not a head coach. Not sure how this team could not be up for this game.

It's only year 1 but Pruitt has failed the first test and mispelled and misused almost every word

So Pruitt beat AU and KY but the players lost to Vandy? Hypocrite much? Our players wear the orange. Go root for Bama. CJP will catch up with you in a couple of seasons when he's doing his rehabilitative internship.
Lol look here's the true fan card getting thrown around again.
I never said Pruitt won those games and the players lost the others. I even put winners in quotation. I simply said he helped change the mentality and you saw the progression from Florida to Georgia to Auburn. I think he done a good job of motivating this team and helping them be successful with those wins. If you think these players needed more motivation to make a bowl and not get EMBARRASSED by Vanderfreakingbilt AGAIN then there is no hope for them. Get them out of here.

Find a legit coach that wanted to get into this mess.......There were none after Fulmer.....Kiffin came for the show....the rest were just crisis management....Feed the Fans and watch them S***!

VN Store

Back