Pruitt failed this test.

CA_Vol

This was a big test for Pruitt and his staff. A test they have failed miserably. These are two evenly matched teams from a talent perspective and we are taking a beating in every aspect of the game. Vandy players were well prepared and are stepping up making big time plays. Our team looks uninterested, undisciplined, and outmatched.

We clearly have a locker room full of losers, but this type of performance - against a team with lesser talent - is simply unacceptable. And it makes his sales pitch to the types of recruits we need much more difficult because this is a game we should never get blown out in.

UGA and UF are rolling and we are going backwards. Im not sure how the Pruitt-era will ultimately fare, but today was an opportunity to prove something. Instead, we proved we couldn’t even compete with a team comprised of equal or lesser talent.

The biggest issue is the lack of intensity. Team doesn't even seem to care.
And Im not sure you can blame that aspect on Pruitt. He actually had them believing and it even turned into 2 big wins. This team is full of losers (maybe after winning they realized they werent supposed to be decent?) and they simply dont have any real heart. I think Pruitt knows this team doesnt care so hes just ready to recruit over these guys.

I'm going to put this on players more than coaches. Coaches can only do so much when it comes to firing players up. Throw in NO senior leadership and to many players that know their UT 'careers' are at an end, are glad and don't give a f***..

Can't remember when I've seen such sorry effort. Blame it on the coaches if it makes you feel better but it just doesn't work that way.

VN Store

Back