Pruitt & Dooley back looking for a job probably

Don’t have a f-cking clue but I know changing coaches, techniques and programs has resulted in the least physical SEC football team most of the last 15 years. I’m a firm believer in “failure is often internal”
Wasnt a lot of accountability on the strength and conditioning front for a while. That crap is contagious too.

I think Sherrer and Dooley will probably find NFL jobs. Dooley always seems to land on his feet somewhere.

The Giants issues are way bigger than a couple of position coaches. They are the result of years of poor roster management.
hate to pile on, but Dave Gettelman (GM), just retired (sure), never understood that hire . Panthers had gotten rid of him . Giants
are at a critical point . Step 1 -GM and then trickle down

hate to pile on, but Dave Gettelman (GM), just retired (sure), never understood that hire . Panthers had gotten rid of him . Giants
are at a critical point . Step 1 -GM and then trickle down
Agree - Gettelman was the poor roster management that I’m talking about.

My post was just suggesting that I don’t think anyone who follows NFL is going to avoid Dools and Sherrer because the Giants suck. Sort of like blaming the corporals for the generals battle plan.

Reactions: Coddlecreek1
I bet Saban could protect Pruitt by bringing him back to his staff. That would probably be Pruitt's best chance to stay in coaching.
Isn’t he headed toward a show cause? That probably doesn’t matter if you’re an “analyst”

Pruitt would be allowed back in the SEC. He left his atrocities in the hands of the university. Also, as long as his allegiance is to Alabama, he’s given a pass

I think they should be the OC and DC at Arkansas State. Beldar leading the offense, and Fooley the D.

Blue font
Jeremy Pruitt is welcomed back to Knoxville for dc
And Dooley as a off coordinator
Lyle Jones as an analyst
And we pay for bama recruits
I kid I kid
Eff them guys

I would suggest Pruitt try the High School route again. But what kind of parents would want their son to play for him?

Screw both Pruitt and Dooley, they both did damage to a once proud football program!
Screw em, they robbed UT for millions, screw em again for good measure:)

He's not under a show cause so I don't think it matters. I think Bama is the best place for him to land because the NCAA is not gonna look under that rock.
We all know he’s not under one currently but very likely could be and probably already knows.

I’m sure the state of Alabama has a middle school PE instructor job available that’ll fit like a glove for Jeremy Pruitt. Press conference would be interesting.

Listen here, Tiffany Sue! Who's the interim PE Coach? It ain't you, sister! So when ah sez to send red rover over, you'd better damn well SEND RED ROVER OVER! Right quick, too! Git it? I ain't goin' to tell you agin! Now git back over there with your team before I kick yer a$$!

Last edited:
Reactions: volfanhill
Listen here, Tiffany Sue! Who's the interim PE Coach? It ain't you, sister! So when ah sez to send red rover over, you'd better damn well send RED ROVER over! Right quick, now! Git it? I ain't goin' to tell you agin! Now git back over there with your team before I kick yer a$$!

Nice.

VN Store

Back