Pruitt & Dooley back looking for a job probably

Butch's team managed a disappointing 2-10 result at Arky State this year. Just maybe he brings in this duo to ensure they match that win total in '22!

Just for fun, I hope that Dooley and Pruitt both end up a Arkansas State with Butch. I love the thought of Butch trying to replicate the Saban coach rehab clinic, but with the goofiest and dumbest coaches alive. #brickbybrick

I am sure they would be welcome Individuals.

Reactions: VolsSince78
Dang been trying to figure out why giants had literally more injuries this year than any other team...as if Dooley and Pruitt weren’t enough.
View attachment 428128
Bought in early…sold even earlier. Annual drama over retaining him far exceeded any gains on his watch. Very overrated.

I’d be shocked if any major program would touch him until the violations are addressed. I can’t see the SEC allowing him in. They didn’t allow Freeze when OM was on probation.
No one on the planet, at a collegiate level, will touch him after his threats of litigation and malfeasance.

I hate Dooley far less than Pruitt. Dooley was just in over his head, there is absolutely nothing redeeming about Pruitt.

Yeah. Dooley was a pampered, clueless, dork. We were dumb enough to offer him a job and bag of money based on his last name. That’s on us. But he wasn’t the ignorant, arrogant, #$$ that Slingblade was.

The rest of the NFL, USFL, XFL, NCAA, Canadian Football, lingerie league, High School football, flag football, two hand touch and pee wee leagues are still safe. Both Dooley and Pruitt are both still on the Giants staff.

VN Store

Back