Pruitt & Dooley back looking for a job probably

Do you know anything about our current S&C coach...He's a well kept secret...LOL

Don’t have a f-cking clue but I know changing coaches, techniques and programs has resulted in the least physical SEC football team most of the last 15 years. I’m a firm believer in “failure is often internal”

They’ll go crawling to Alabama and become a part of Saban’s Rejects.

Don’t have a f-cking clue but I know changing coaches, techniques and programs has resulted in the least physical SEC football team most of the last 15 years. I’m a firm believer in “failure is often internal”
Good response...

I think Sherrer and Dooley will probably find NFL jobs. Dooley always seems to land on his feet somewhere.

The Giants issues are way bigger than a couple of position coaches. They are the result of years of poor roster management.

Isn't Dooley's wife in the medical profession???????????

But if he could dun real gud looking fahwahd with Saban, then maybe he could consistently dun real gud in the Saban Rehab Facility (Alabama Football), then, aight, he could dun real gud at Bama, aight, then maybe some other program would hire him to dun real gud there, too, aight?
Coaching walk in clinics of Saban aight.😂

I’m sure no school will hire him till there is resolution over his investigation during his time on the Hill.
I don’t think so, but how could he get Bama into trouble, if he went back? I don’t think he can get any school into trouble now, due to the NIL?

Wouldn't NCAA put a show cause on pruitt since the McD bags of cash deal, well, if the NCAA ever acts on it? Was Dooley at the Giants? Never knew.

Pruitt is now a candidate for the Saban coaches rehab program he has been running for years. Pruitt can take over B. Jones 'analyst' duties of detailing Saban's cars. He owns a couple of Mercedes dealerships so plenty of work for him.

I’d be shocked if any major program would touch him until the violations are addressed. I can’t see the SEC allowing him in. They didn’t allow Freeze when OM was on probation.
The bigger issue is his lawyer threatening to rat UT out if there wasn't a payoff.

I don't see any college ever hiring him after basically attempting to blackmail his previous employer.

Room full of turds getting flushed...both of those frauds need to find a new line of work. F them both, hope they get robbed before they leave that dumphole...

Hell, dingo, don’t hold back. Tell us how you really feel…….Btw, I agree with you.

Nick Saban will take Pruitt back in a heart beat after Monday night. We know the NCAA won't touch Saban, so Pruitt can not recruit off campus as a penalty because of the Show Cause. That would not make a difference to Saban he would just have one of the 45 analyst on staff replace "Cornbread" on the trail.

VFL...GBO

VN Store

Back