Pruitt & Dooley back looking for a job probably

Don't forget about Kevin Sherrer. He was also on that staff of Dumpster Fire All-Stars.
I think Sherrer and Dooley will probably find NFL jobs. Dooley always seems to land on his feet somewhere.

The Giants issues are way bigger than a couple of position coaches. They are the result of years of poor roster management.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Probably gonna be some hefty "show cause" numbers coming down. Which is why everyone went and got a pro job

I think Sherrer and Dooley will probably find NFL jobs. Dooley always seems to land on his feet somewhere.

The Giants issues are way bigger than a couple of position coaches. They are the result of years of poor roster management.

They fired GM and down.

Reactions: 508mikey
I’d be shocked if any major program would touch him until the violations are addressed. I can’t see the SEC allowing him in. They didn’t allow Freeze when OM was on probation.
I don’t see it happening either, but there has been strange things to happen before in college football. It would be some tar and feathering going on, if he was to be allowed back in?

They fired GM and down.
I know, I was just suggesting that when Dools and Sherrer look for jobs prospective employers may not blame them for the Giants misery.

I think the GM technically “retired” but it was overdue.

Pruitt would be dumb to come back to college coaching,

But if he could dun real gud looking fahwahd with Saban, then maybe he could consistently dun real gud in the Saban Rehab Facility (Alabama Football), then, aight, he could dun real gud at Bama, aight, then maybe some other program would hire him to dun real gud there, too, aight?

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants

VN Store

Back