Pruitt Approval Rating

How has you approval rating for Pruitt changed from his hire date until now?

• Total voters
Previous poll results:

How has your approval rating for Pruitt changed from his hire date until now
  • Increasing from hire date until now
    Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Steady
    Votes: 17 4.5%
  • Decreasing
    Votes: 73 19.4%
  • Unacceptable
    Votes: 172 45.6%
  • Fire Now
    Votes: 112 29.7%
  • Total voters 377

Volnation lol.....dont be dawg fans please

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Does he deserve to be fired? Yes, he is obviously out his his depth here and will not be successful by UT standards. However, we won't pony up the money to fire him or hire a competent replacement. So it's all irrelevant.
He should not be paid a cent. We did not pay him 4 million dollars to be a loser. He's just another fulmer.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Nearly the same amount of votes as the previous poll. It's . . . different, seeing how everyone's idea of Pruitt has changed over these several polls.

I'm still at unacceptable. I dont think financially we can fire him this year (Fulmer we can though).

Think he should get a shot without Guarantano.

Lose to Vandy and nothing can save him
I think there's a strong possibility that we don't get to see Pruitt without JG. JP will start JG the rest of the games on schedule only to bring in HB during garbage time, and JG will be back next year.

I think there's a strong possibility that we don't get to see Pruitt without JG. JP will start JG the rest of the games on schedule only to bring in HB during garbage time, and JG will be back next year.
What does JG have on Pruitt, seriously? It's such an insane hill to choose to die on.

VN Store

Back