Pruitt: “Pick 6 biggest play of the game”

Probably not because Bailey wouldn't have gotten to play and drive for a TD.

Let's say we hand off to gray instead of the stupid JG pass and he runs for five, then a couple plays later we punch it in. This is what I was saying. That's a 14 point turnaround.

I know math is hard though. (-:

Tennessee had the MO and was on the way to taking the lead; Running it down their throats. Score there, and the game is ours. 14 point swing, and DEFLATED Team.
I wonder how the oline was able to turn it on like that. Where were they before that? Where were they before that in any game since Missouri?? They were flat out bullying auburns front for a couple drives tonight

Reactions: JohnWardForever
Let's say we hand off to gray instead of the stupid JG pass and he runs for five, then a couple plays later we punch it in. This is what I was saying. That's a 14 point turnaround.

I know math is hard though. (-:
But we would have to score again... I think that’s what he’s saying. Bailey scored the last TD. He wouldn’t have played if JG hadn’t JGd

Reactions: 08Vol
But we would have to score again... I think that’s what he’s saying. Bailey scored the last TD. He wouldn’t have played if JG hadn’t JGd

Ah I see. But our run game might have done it again. Prior to the pick, it was all Gray and a little Chandler.

Yeah, our oline was mauling and the backs were running hard. I think if we had another quarter to play, we would’ve had a good chance to beat them.

Wow! I’m glad he was able to deduct that from tonight’s game. Maybe in 5 more years he’ll realize that developing your qbs is important!

Reactions: 08Vol
ESPN thought it was one of the 10 biggest plays of the day and it may end up being ESPY worthy and one of the biggest college football plays of the year, but JG took forever to throw the ball, never tried to look at other receivers and threw the ball where only the Auburn defender could catch it. It was a critical error which Garantano is prone to make as was the busted coverage that allowed an Auburn 51 yard TD strike, receiver untouched and all alone.

This is the SEC and you pay for your mistakes dearly and the magnitude of these predictable errors on Tennessee demonstrates Pruitt's wholesale failings to be able to coach at anything other than a Saban led championship program.

VN Store

Back