Pruitt: “Pick 6 biggest play of the game”

No. The biggest "play" of the game was the decision to start JG knowing he's as much of a liability as he is.

This isn't even about JG. McElroy kind of hit it. He should be appreciated for his heart and dedication to UT. But that doesn't make him a good QB. He isn't. He is a liability and it seems that when under the pressure of a game... even Pruitt knows it.

This is 100% about Pruitt's stubbornness and lack of ability to think strategically. You don't play the guy who gives you the best chance of winning the next game. You play the guy who gives you the best chance of winning the MOST games.

If you think about it, we hit the Triple Crown of suckosity tonight: threw a pick 6 on offense; completely blew a coverage on defense; missed 2 FGs on special teams. Might as well have a manager serve tainted Gatorade and make the toilets in the locker room overflow so the night will be perfect.

As big as that moment was and as many times as JG has turned the ball over in crucial points of previous games....Pruitt still strolls him out the next drive and we settle for a missed fg after running it 80 yards down the field and trying to throw one down.

Auburn goes the length of the field and puts the game out of reach with another TD...

Maybe it's all deliberate.... I have no words that express my disgust with this coach. AFTER WATCHING IT HAPPEN FROM THE SIDELINE HE STILL DOESN'T KNOW.

His speeches are getting dumber than Dooley. But at least he hasn't called us a bunch of scared Germans on D-day yet!😂

Dumbest call and worst QB read of the game too. AU buddy texted me and said he'd like to thank the coach that stopped running the ball down their throat. He said they knew they couldn't stop Gray running, but JG/Chaney sure did.

VN Store

Back