Proud of our team.....

This was an awesome run...we got a taste of it and didn't want it end, so some disappointment is natural....but I'm very proud of this team and Tennessee basketball.

Proud of our players, coaches, and university. I'm just so sick of all these CBP haters.

Coach Pearl has developed into a great ambassador for UT. He has a lot of class that others - - think 'Cat and 'blue' - - will never have. And he is a hell of a coach.

Very proud to be a Volunteer! These seniors will really be missed! I appreciate everything they have done for UT!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This coach and this team accomplished something no other Tennessee team has done. Our expectations have been elevated in the last 5 years because of them and that, in and of itself, is a great victory for the fans. I remember the Ernie and Bernie show. The Allen Houston era. The Chris Loften era. Even with the flaws, this cast of characters will be remembered as the Tennessee TEAM that accomplished the most. Thank you VOLS. Thank you CBP.

I am very proud of the team. They have shown a tremendous amount of drive and commitment this year. I have to say that no one has improved more this year than Brian Williams....

Glad to see their are a few classy fans left on here. I watched five home games and applaud Coach Pearl with this years team. The amount of growth I saw in the team this year was good to watch. Hopefully that trend continues with the growth of the underclassman.

VN Store

Back