Proud of our team.....

g8terh8ter_eric

No Disassemble!
They played with more heart this tournament, since the Ohio State loss 2 years ago. Very proud of our Baller Vols!! :clapping::clapping:

Awesome season, the team overachieved, played their hearts out until the final buzzer, just not meant to be this year...

Good season for sure with all the off court stuff. I wish we had came up with a few more of those loose ball/hustle plays today.

Really proud of the way we played today...and the whole tournament

Good season for sure with all the off court stuff. I wish we had came up with a few more of those loose ball/hustle plays today.

True, but what an effort regardless. First time in the Elite Eight is quite the accomplishment.

Echo.

Very proud, we played championship caliber basketball this tourney, for the first time EVER. Only 1 team can win, this wasn't our night, but the program is close to being a true contender on an annual basis.

Chism, Williams,Goins, Maze, Prince, Hall, Tatum, Pearl, Bone played with a sense of urgency and hustle and gave it their all for Tennessee!!! Hopson - - I can't say that.

As someone who sat in an empty TBA the year we only won 4 games, I have nothing but pride for this hard-working team. Who would have expected being in the Elite 8 back in January?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think losing here will be great for the program long term..I bet this one is going to hurt Bruce big time and hes going to work harder then ever in the off season recruiting and to get these boys ready for another run.

True, but what an effort regardless. First time in the Elite Eight is quite the accomplishment.

I wasn't be-littling the effort at all just saying it would have been nice to have that ball bounce our way today.

VN Store

Back