Protest if Doeren is hired over Brohm

Have to spend money to make money. Fork up a couple extra million for Brohm and revenue will pay for itself. Hire Doeren, profits go down, then we're paying millions for a buyout. What kind of logic is the administration using? Hopefully Brohm is locked in and set to announce after Dec 5th.

It is just staggering to me that they don't understand this. Dave Doeren's cost to this university as compared to Jeff Brohm will be in the hundreds of millions.

Reactions: 1 person
Continue to let our voices be heard. We are the ones that pump money into this program. Rehire Butch before Doeren. Call back Schiano before him. His resume is terrible and pathetic to be in consideration for the next HC. I will bump this thread in 2-3 years once we are paying yet another coach a massive buyout.

Protesting against a guy like Schiano is one thing but this d..n foolishness needs to stop.

Absolutley embarrassing

Have to spend money to make money. Fork up a couple extra million for Brohm and revenue will pay for itself. Hire Doeren, profits go down, then we're paying millions for a buyout. What kind of logic is the administration using? Hopefully Brohm is locked in and set to announce after Dec 5th.

fans dont need to be throwing parties for UT if they hire jeff brohm. At this point they are lucky to get him but that doesnt change the fact hes below the bottom of the barrel. Administration is despicable and should not even be allowed to set foot on campus, instead they are allowed to handle transactions and donations worth hundreds of millions of dollars and hire incompetent people, incapable of representing this University in the way that it deserves.

Protesting against a guy like Schiano is one thing but this d..n foolishness needs to stop.

Absolutley embarrassing

A top 10 program consistently going downhill and an admin that refuses to hire a coach that can actually win is embarrassing. The people who have loved the vols their whole life finally saying enough is enough is far from it. We finally ran out of lube this time.

Anyone going to the Game tonight? I would suggest making some very loud chants about our administration and who you'd like as a coach.

Basketball team is playing great right now. I say keep the football BS away from TBA

I believe a few weeks ago I made a post stating that firing CBJ before the season was over and we had a replacement in the wings would be stupid.
We had one.. he sucked and we bounced his azz outta here.. name was pedoano or somesuch

Screw it, if they can't get Norvell or Tee,
Just hire Fulmer for 2-3 years.
Let this **** storm blow over.

Agree. If Brohm is done, ask Tee. If he says no, make Phil interim and try again next year.

In the mean time replace everyone in this administration. All. Of. Them.

Vol Nation hit up the twitter game. #FireCurrie until it’s trending. So sick of this incompetence. We need to keep our voices loud until it’s heard. No hire needs made before this administration is out the damn door.

If one more protest over the next hiring occurs, no one will come near this program for another decade or more. We're already terminal. One more display like Sunday night and we're dead for good.
Not saying I'm not going to be disappointed and pissed off about the next hire. I probably will be. But the public tantrums have to stop.
Not saying I agree with protest but just keep in mind not to complain when we continue losing for years to come.

Isn' it obvious why no decent coach will come here. We are seeing it again 5 years after we dumped Dooley and ended up with Butch. Same story now, 5 years later. No coach wants to deal with this pathetic fan base.

So what is pathetic about the fan base? Wanting a 100,000 seat filled stadium to get to watch their team win? To want to watch us field a decent team?
I'm sorry if a coach is under too much pressure to beat a team like Vanderbilt for a piddly $300,000+ a game. That would be a rough 3 hours for me to only make $100,000 an hour to lose a game.

Yep, we have a pathetic fan base alright. We are the problem.

Kiffin is Saban compared to Doeren

Really Pete Carol Nick Saban Monte Kiffin Tee Martin !

This is who Lane kiffin has learned from and he has been getting experience. He will be a great coach go ahead and learn to forgive and let's hire Lane Kiffen really there is two coaches that I wanted and he is one.

Continue to let our voices be heard. We are the ones that pump money into this program. Rehire Butch before Doeren. Call back Schiano before him. His resume is terrible and pathetic to be in consideration for the next HC. I will bump this thread in 2-3 years once we are paying yet another coach a massive buyout.

So, how did NCST do this year?

fans dont need to be throwing parties for UT if they hire jeff brohm. At this point they are lucky to get him but that doesnt change the fact hes below the bottom of the barrel. Administration is despicable and should not even be allowed to set foot on campus, instead they are allowed to handle transactions and donations worth hundreds of millions of dollars and hire incompetent people, incapable of representing this University in the way that it deserves.

Respectfully disagree here. Brohm is far above the bottom of the barrel, and I had him up there with Campbell and Frost when this rodeo first started. Brohm would be an excellent hire.

So, how did NCst do this year? Well let’s see....They beat;

- Florida State
- PITT
- Syracuse
- Louisville
- Boston College
- North Carolina
- Had Clemson on the ropes

On ESPN 102.5 they had a college football guy on saying Doeren may get fired next year anyways, why would we hire him and of course they laughed at UT.
Why?

John Currie that's why.

Just keep hoke until we fire this clown. You would have to try to be stupider than Hamilton yet Currie somehow surpassed him at torpedoing the program in less than a year. Fire this Fing idiot already.

VN Store

Back