Protest if Doeren is hired over Brohm

If one more protest over the next hiring occurs, no one will come near this program for another decade or more. We're already terminal. One more display like Sunday night and we're dead for good.
Not saying I'm not going to be disappointed and pissed off about the next hire. I probably will be. But the public tantrums have to stop.
wtf does that mean? Someone will take the job. Hell I'd take it for $1M a year. There are plenty of mid major coaches that will jump at UT. By "no one" you mean someone in the top 10 candidates, and even then you are wrong. Money talks.

Reactions: 1 person
Save your protests for real (not alleged/unverifiable) moral/ethical/legal issues and save the rest of Volnation the embarrassment of acting like a bunch of spoiled jack wagons who pitch a fit every time our favorite coach isn’t coming to UT.

Are you kidding me? Are we fans supposed to continue pouring money into this program? I’ve had season tickets, bought plenty of apparel and cheered my heart out for this program. I cannot continue to support a program where the people in charge don’t even give a s***

wtf does that mean? Someone will take the job. Hell I'd take it for $1M a year. There are plenty of mid major coaches that will jump at UT. By "no one" you mean someone in the top 10 candidates, and even then you are wrong. Money talks.

By no one, I mean no one. We're currently throwing money at people waaaaaaaaaay out of the top 10, or even top 20, and they're not coming. I mean, maybe Gary Rankin who coached the football team when I was in high school would do it. But that's a stretch. Money ain't talkin' at all this week, in case you haven't noticed.

When Herm Edwards was asked why he was taking the interview with ASU his answer was " Because the AD was someone he could trust. " These coaches are bailing on these clowns in the big offices at UT. Its not because of us (the fans). They just don't trust the leadership at the University of Tennessee. #LaneTrain

Reactions: 2 people
I believe a few weeks ago I made a post stating that firing CBJ before the season was over and we had a replacement in the wings would be stupid. I even went as far as to say that there was no way we get an upgrade over CBJ this year. It sometimes sucks being right.

Vol nation is made up of a lot of people with ridiculously out of whack self images. For themselves and everything in their lives. The answer to everyone is fire X. If we fired/disassociated from everyone that VN seems to want fired or cut off the school would be constantly paying buyouts for people to not work here... kinda like we have been the last decade.

We are already on the line to buyout CBJ and his whole staff. Now people want to fire the Currie and Davenport also and hire in a bunch of other people that will demand huge buyouts just to come because if they didn't it would be silly. We are looking a new coaching staff that will also come with big buyouts and we will have to buy them out o their current contracts. At the same time we want to ban one of our biggest boosters at the same time.

Think about all that. Its fact not opinion. If someone said some place other than UT was doing that you'd think them crazy. I have one word for this fanbase Ouroboros

On ESPN 102.5 they had a college football guy on saying Doeren may get fired next year anyways, why would we hire him and of course they laughed at UT.

Are you kidding me? Are we fans supposed to continue pouring money into this program? I’ve had season tickets, bought plenty of apparel and cheered my heart out for this program. I cannot continue to support a program where the people in charge don’t even give a s***

Then “protest” by not continuing to pour money into it. Don’t go to the games. But to continue trying to organize protests just because we don’t like the hire (or potential hire) will do longer and more detrimental harm to the future of our VOLS. When Cutcliffe has no interest that should tell us a lot about not just the program itself but more about the fan base. We can’t find a date for the prom and even our mom turned us down.

I believe a few weeks ago I made a post stating that firing CBJ before the season was over and we had a replacement in the wings would be stupid. I even went as far as to say that there was no way we get an upgrade over CBJ this year. It sometimes sucks being right.

Vol nation is made up of a lot of people with ridiculously out of whack self images. For themselves and everything in their lives. The answer to everyone is fire X. If we fired/disassociated from everyone that VN seems to want fired or cut off the school would be constantly paying buyouts for people to not work here... kinda like we have been the last decade.

We are already on the line to buyout CBJ and his whole staff. Now people want to fire the Currie and Davenport also and hire in a bunch of other people that will demand huge buyouts just to come because if they didn't it would be silly. We are looking a new coaching staff that will also come with big buyouts and we will have to buy them out o their current contracts. At the same time we want to ban one of our biggest boosters at the same time.

Think about all that. Its fact not opinion. If someone said some place other than UT was doing that you'd think them crazy. I have one word for this fanbase Ouroboros

Obviously we need you here...I just don't remember why.

Protest until Kiffin is hired? I'm game.

Bombard the haslems Davenport curry, it’s kiff or nobody because they done blew it with any other coach that has the potential to compete with the elite!

I know some will never get over the past, but to me the choice is more of the same(unacceptable , done with this freak show if that’s it) or take a risky choice and gamble for greatness

It's hilarious how some of you all think protesting is going to make the job more appealing and lead to a better hire. Simply clueless.

So the status quo is working for you?

The reason you were right about Jones is , Davenport, Curry, and their boss’s the Haslems, They are the reason we are paying buy outs of one coach after another, they stay and yes the cycle will continue in 3-4 years.

Miss st hired Dan Mullen, and now they already have their next coach , Joe Moreheaf, who will probably be on the list of hot Coaches in 4 years when we are looking again.

See the difference, competence in hiring, not having to pay buy outs stable program???
Incompetent morons need to be fired!!! FACT!

****ing Doeren went 3-9 a few years back. I'd almost rather have Lyle back. People of Knoxville let pandamonium rain untill they get this right

VN Store

Back