Propst

fifties fan

According to AL.com Rush Propst has been suspended by the Colquitt Co. school system for 'personnel issues.' Article says this usually means suspended with pay. No other details were given.

Two months ago I was intrigued by his potential hire. Now I am thankful he was not hired for anything.

Hey guys, All I’m saying is Pruitt & staff will be recruiting Colquitt County pretty heavily. It’s not smart trashing their coach here especially when you don’t know what the hell youre talking about.
Woah, Internet tough guy alert

Hey guys, All I’m saying is Pruitt & staff will be recruiting Colquitt County pretty heavily. It’s not smart trashing their coach here especially when you don’t know what the hell youre talking about.

All I said was what a reputable news outlet reported this afternoon. I neither speculated about nor trashed the man.

I'm sure he'd be a good guy to have around reviewing film off the sideline and out of the limelight. Hell, many here were ready to hire Hugh Freeze, who had far worse baggage than simply not being able to keep it in his pants. We'll need to see what "personal issues" is but it sounds like more sticking his below the belt brain where it doesn't belong. If that's all it is I can see him as a "quality control assistant" or something for 19'.

I'm sure he'd be a good guy to have around reviewing film off the sideline and out of the limelight. Hell, many here were ready to hire Hugh Freeze, who had far worse baggage than simply not being able to keep it in his pants. We'll need to see what "personal issues" is but it sounds like more sticking his below the belt brain where it doesn't belong. If that's all it is I can see him as a "quality control assistant" or something for 19'.
Propst has a lot worse rep than Freeze. Know what your talking bout before you open yout mouth

Reactions: jlawso21
It didn't say personAl issue. It said personnEl issue.

Does anybody care or are you surprised? It should be clear by now whenever UT is looking to hire coaches the first resumes tossed into the garbage can are people with sketchy character. That's a good thing too.

Reactions: SpookyAction
Well since you're the self proclaimed genius on the subject, please educate us

VN Store

Back