Props for Jarrett and Swain w/ Keaton

The truth is the truth. The ones that made the decision made it because of slavery as they stated. Therefore the war was literally about slavery. That is a historical fact. People can't change that because they want to romanticize the past.

Politically, it was about the feds telling the south that they have to give up slavery. On a smaller level, it was about people revolting against a federal government.

What the 1% think and the others think is almost always different. There is always going to be superior and inferior cultures. The culture in Beverly Hills, LA is superior than the culture in Botswana. That can be measured by gross income, literacy, and crime rates. Ignoring that truth is like ignoring that the world is round.

You assume things based on race and class. That is racist and classist. And I don't think we can just say one culture is so much more superior or inferior. No culture is perfect.

How much do you know about Botswana to know they are so much more inferior?

Matter of fact, "Botswana, one of Africa's most stable countries, is the continent's longest continuous multi-party democracy. It is relatively free of corruption and has a good human rights record. Sparsely populated, Botswana protects some of Africa's largest areas of wilderness."

botswana - Google Search

Access Denied

Sound like a pretty good culture to me. I wouldn't say people in BH have better culture because they are richer and more educated. They also are more materialistic and have less morals.

I guess you think the East Coast and West Coast are superior to the Southern culture too then? The South lags behind the rest of the country in all the things you listed.

The Civil War wasn't about slavery but state rights and uh, money.

Fact: True and False. It was about maintaining the staus quo. Which included slavery. Which made plantations so profitable. Remove slave labor and profits plunged steeply. Slave states wanted to maintain this source of cheap labor for monetary profit.

The Confederate Flag isn't racist and in fact is a battle flag.

True and False: The flag is indeed a batlle flag. Guess what, the Civil War has been over long and the flag is still flown. It means the original reason it flew remains in the minds of its advocazte. Including the maintenance of slavery. If you don't understand that, Roy Moore sure does and says so. But he just says what is already know but some won't admit it, deny it with a knowing smirk and wink, or flat out lie about it. Further, I saw when a Black group stated that since it was only a battle flag, they wanted to fly one or more Negro regiment battle flags. The result was vicious insults, death threats and cross burnings. Which itself shows the true nature of the Confederate flag wavers and what the flag respresents to them.

Now, the bullying of the boy is disgusting, though I now wonder if it was the result of what his mouth spewed. Not knowing that, the bullying is disgusting all the same. His mom, has been pretty much caught red-handed in her true sentiments. The photos implicate the kid as well. One thing I know from experience, the truth isn't welcome. It will be pushed aside, hidden, discredited, ignored, buried under excuses, twisted and spun into alternate realities and whatnot. We see proof of this from the Apricot Ogre in the White House almost daily.

Bonus points for working in Apricot Ogre. :eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
It’s disturbing that we have to point this out in 2017. It’s tough to admit, but if you don’t “like” biracial dating, the problem is on YOU.

If someone holds a belief, but that belief is not portrayed in the way they treat somone, what difference does it make? It is not against the law to be racist, a bigot or any other word you want to place there.

Politically, it was about the feds telling the south that they have to give up slavery. On a smaller level, it was about people revolting against a federal government.

There is no smaller level. There was one cause and the people involved stated it.

That is like saying that if I joined the Army now because of x, and I go to the war it doesn't change what the war is being fought for. It doesn't mean the war was fought for x, just because for me it had a different meaning. No the war is being fought for what ever reason those in charge started it for and I'm supporting it by fighting to uphold whatever the superiors are trying to accomplish.

Reactions: 2 people
You assume things based on race and class. That is racist and classist. And I don't think we can just say one culture is so much more superior or inferior. No culture is perfect.

How much do you know about Botswana to know they are so much more inferior?

Matter of fact, "Botswana, one of Africa's most stable countries, is the continent's longest continuous multi-party democracy. It is relatively free of corruption and has a good human rights record. Sparsely populated, Botswana protects some of Africa's largest areas of wilderness."

botswana - Google Search

Access Denied

Sound like a pretty good culture to me. I wouldn't say people in BH have better culture because they are richer and more educated. They also are more materialistic and have less morals.

I guess you think the East Coast and West Coast are superior to the Southern culture too then? The South lags behind the rest of the country in all the things you listed.

Botswana is the best in what most of the world would consider the armpit of the planet. There is no assumptions in this one. There is tangible proof of why living in Beverly Hills is better than living in Botswana.

Would you want to move to Botswana?

If someone holds a belief, but that belief is not portrayed in the way they treat somone, what difference does it make? It is not against the law to be racist, a bigot or any other word you want to place there.

No, being racist isn't against the law. It just makes you a dick.

Reactions: 3 people
Botswana is the best in what most of the world would consider the armpit of the planet. There is no assumptions in this one. There is tangible proof of why living in Beverly Hills is better than living in Botswana.

Would you want to move to Botswana?

You mean most racists? I don't think most people consider anywhere the "armpit" of the world. Especially when they clearly know nothing about the place except the continent its on.

Thinking one culture is superior and where I would prefer to live are different things.

I would prefer to live in Hawaii more than Knoxville. Does that mean I think their culture is better than Knoxville's? No.

There are plenty of people who would love to live somewhere as beautiful as Botswana but would choose somewhere here due to language barriers and creature comforts we are used to . It doesn't mean that one is so much more superior. Just more comfortable to some.

So you think the South is the armpit of America?

You think California and New York are much more superior to Tennessee? Tennessee is much more dangerous than either. Its also much less educated and makes much less money. Higher teen birth rates. Also worse health.

I guess you think liberal Californian culture is the greatest American culture then since money and education means someone's culture is superior.

Fair. Racial stereotypes are stupid because of what you said. We all love fried chicken, watermelon, and grape koolaid. I openly judge people by their demeanor, how they dress, and their vocabulary. That's all you can get out of most interactions in society.

speak for yourself, watermelon is disgusting.....

however the other 2 things are delicious!

You mean most racists? I don't think most people consider anywhere the "armpit" of the world. Especially when they clearly know nothing about the place except the continent its on.

Thinking one culture is superior and where I would prefer to live are different things.

I would prefer to live in Hawaii more than Knoxville. Does that mean I think their culture is better than Knoxville's? No.

There are plenty of people who would love to live somewhere as beautiful as Botswana but would choose somewhere here due to language barriers and creature comforts we are used to . It doesn't mean that one is so much more superior. Just more comfortable to some.

So you think the South is the armpit of America?

You think California and New York are much more superior to Tennessee? Tennessee is much more dangerous than either. Its also much less educated and makes much less money. Higher teen birth rates. Also worse health.

I guess you think liberal Californian culture is the greatest American culture then since money and education means someone's culture is superior.

Most people consider the continent of Africa as the armpit of the world. Hence why so much humanitarian aid is spent there. When it comes to certain regions, yes rich LA is superior to Memphis. The armpit of America is probably Clayton or Harlan County, Kentucky objectively.

I would actually prefer to live in Knoxville than Hawaii.

Most people consider the continent of Africa as the armpit of the world. Hence why so much humanitarian aid is spent there. When it comes to certain regions, yes rich LA is superior to Memphis. The armpit of America is probably Clayton or Harlan County, Kentucky objectively.

I would actually prefer to live in Knoxville than Hawaii.

The armpit of America is Tuscaloosa, Alabama and that is a proven fact.

This is from a girl I went to high school with who knows the family:

“To say I’m upset, devastated, heartbroken and completely shocked doesn’t even begin to how I felt going to bed last and waking up this morning. My friend is being completely shook to her core over rumors on the internet about her and fake accounts being set up raising money and her being called a racist. She is now being bullied by spineless trolls all because she posted a video about her son Keaton being bullied at school. Coming from an LEO family I know you do NOT read the comments on social media heck you don’t even read the articles themselves. But it’s hard to tell your friend that when she is receiving death threats. I can promise you that this is NOT a scam and these are all fake accounts and she has NOT set up gofundme accounts. She has even publicly denied them and said they don’t endorse them. Please continue to pray for Kimberly Jones and Lakyn Jones-Bell and Keaton and Mia. They need them now more than ever. Lakyn is taking her finals in school right now and graduates this month she does not need this pressure right now.”

I don't know all the details about the supposed pictures, but the family is dealing with a lot of hardship based on what looks to be unjustified slander perpetuated by sensationalist reporting.

So own it. If a person doesn’t like race mingling, it is on them. Don’t try to say it isn’t racist when it clearly is. As you say it’s not against the law, so the “person” should stop trying to assume some moral high ground that doesn’t exist. The “person” is a racist, and should wear his/her white pride with uhhh...pride. :eek:lol:

So own it. If a person doesn’t like race mingling, it is on them. Don’t try to say it isn’t racist when it clearly is. As you say it’s not against the law, so the “person” should stop trying to assume some moral high ground that doesn’t exist. The “person” is a racist, and should wear his/her white pride with uhhh...pride. :eek:lol:

Or their black,Asian, Latino pride. White people aren't the only ones capable of racism.

This is from a girl I went to high school with who knows the family:

“To say I’m upset, devastated, heartbroken and completely shocked doesn’t even begin to how I felt going to bed last and waking up this morning. My friend is being completely shook to her core over rumors on the internet about her and fake accounts being set up raising money and her being called a racist. She is now being bullied by spineless trolls all because she posted a video about her son Keaton being bullied at school. Coming from an LEO family I know you do NOT read the comments on social media heck you don’t even read the articles themselves. But it’s hard to tell your friend that when she is receiving death threats. I can promise you that this is NOT a scam and these are all fake accounts and she has NOT set up gofundme accounts. She has even publicly denied them and said they don’t endorse them. Please continue to pray for Kimberly Jones and Lakyn Jones-Bell and Keaton and Mia. They need them now more than ever. Lakyn is taking her finals in school right now and graduates this month she does not need this pressure right now.”

I don't know all the details about the supposed pictures, but the family is dealing with a lot of hardship based on what looks to be unjustified slander perpetuated by sensationalist reporting.

She can thank her ignorant Facebook posts for opening the floodgates. At least it was fun at the time and maybe she got a few likes for making fun of the so callled butthurt Americans in Charlottesville. The ignorant part is thinking it’s ok to bully a segment of the population as long as it’s only on FB.

The real loser in this is Keaton. My heart goes out to the young man. I hope God blesses him. None of this is his fault.

Have a hard time believing that. That kid was shaking, crying and visibly hurt. You don't fake that at his age. The mom may or may not be a racist but still doesn't take away from what happened to Keaton. Not buying that it was one big fake job. If it had just been her doing it that's one thing but that little guy was visibly in pain.

This^^^.

My eyes start sweating every time I think of young Keaton. All the support he is receiving helps restore my faith in mankind. And the support he's receiving from our Tennessee family makes me damn proud.

GBO!
:rock:

In the live twitter stream Fils Aime posted of Keaton touring the complex you can clearly hearing him saying "THAT BOY UGLY RIGHT THERE... TGWT BOY UGLY"..." What a joke he is to the rest of the team and he should be disciplined ASAP

She can thank her ignorant Facebook posts for opening the floodgates. At least it was fun at the time and maybe she got a few likes for making fun of the so callled butthurt Americans in Charlottesville. The ignorant part is thinking it’s ok to bully a segment of the population as long as it’s only on FB.

The real loser in this is Keaton. My heart goes out to the young man. I hope God blesses him. None of this is his fault.

Agreed. Do we know that the FB posts aren't photoshopped?

VN Store

Back