Props for Jarrett and Swain w/ Keaton

Why does it seem like every post you make is about race? Personally, I don't care about race at all. In fact, we don't have any real biological races in the homo genus. What people construe as race are actually cultural identities. I prefer to not be around certain cultures like urban ghetto because that's not who I am.

People who say that people of a certain race aren't attractive probably haven't truly thought about it. I don't think people of a certain cultural background are attractive, but that has nothing to do with skin color.

Your thinking of people's ignorance is reflecting your ignorance about people with different backgrounds. A racist is someone who separates people by the color of their skin. By that definition, you are just as racist as everyone you call out.

why criticize his posting if its historically accurate....he's not lying

Reactions: 1 person
Yes. People supporting ignorance, like you are apparently. I may not prefer one race to date but that doesn't mean I think every single one of them is unattractive. If someone thinks that literally not one person of another race is attractive it is probably because of racism against that group.

And furthermore, why is it automatically racist when some of us were critical of Dobbs his first couple of years for being a poor passer? You chimed in on that one on more than one occasion.

Yet, when we were critical of Josh Smith for having hands made of bricks, you were silent?

Hypocrite much?

why criticize his posting if its historically accurate....he's not lying

This goes back way farther than this thread. For the 1% who owned slaves, he's right. For the 99% who didn't own slaves, he's dead wrong. The common person in the south back then didn't give two ****s about slavery. They cared a lot more about a federal government impeding their rights.

And furthermore, why is it automatically racist when some of us were critical of Dobbs his first couple of years for being a poor passer? You chimed in on that one on more than one occasion.

Yet, when we were critical of Josh Smith for having hands made of bricks, you were silent?

Hypocrite much?

He also tried the same thing with Jarrett Guarantano. He is someone who only sees people as black, white, brown, and yellow. I don't see him as a hateful person, but the way he categorizes people makes him a racist.

Reactions: 2 people
Most likely a result of the overuse of the word racism.

Racism = The act of identifying people by race.

Bigotry = The act of hatred based on demographics.

I would make the argument that humanity is naturally racist going back to the tribal days, but real bigotry is not that common.

He also tried the same thing with Jarrett Guarantano. He is someone who only sees people as black, white, brown, and yellow. I don't see him as a hateful person, but the way he categorizes people makes him a racist.

If one goes looking for racism in everything they do, they will find what they are looking for eventually.

This goes back way farther than this thread. For the 1% who owned slaves, he's right. For the 99% who didn't own slaves, he's dead wrong. The common person in the south back then didn't give two ****s about slavery. They cared a lot more about a federal government impeding their rights.

Goes to the dumbing down of society. Most people also believe that the 3/5 clause was a bad thing for black people when in reality, it lowered the voting power of slave owners and helped end slavery.

If one goes looking for racism in everything they do, they will find what they are looking for eventually.

The people who always look for racism should look in the mirror first. There's a saying that it takes one to know one.

Goes to the dumbing down of society. Most people also believe that the 3/5 clause was a bad thing for black people when in reality, it lowered the voting power of slave owners and helped end slavery.

Very true. I also think the general public in the south was ready to abolish slavery. Abolitionist movements in the south did exist like the Underground Railroad.

Not sure how waving a Confederate flag makes someone racist. I personally don't own one but that definitely doesn't make anyone racist. That would be like saying going to an all black college makes someone racist or being against bi-racial dating makes you racist. None of the 3 make you racist. But regardless that still doesn't take away from the child being bullied.

Being against bi-racial dating is 100% racist. HBCU's exist because black folks were not allowed to attend school with white folks for most of the past century. They were founded out of necessity. I, personally, think the flag is, at best, completely tone deaf given the historical context. The swastika was coopted by Nazis from Hindus and Buddists in the 30s, but American's haven't readopted it because of **context**.

Reactions: 3 people

I would make the argument that humanity is naturally racist going back to the tribal days, but real bigotry is not that common.

Your definition of racism is wrong and makes no sense.

rac·ism =prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior:

Has nothing to do we how we categorize something

Your definition of racism is wrong and makes no sense.

rac·ism =prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior:

Has nothing to do we how we categorize something

We're going to debate connotations now. I think the definition of racism has been so warped by SJWs that you can find racism in anything when there isn't any.

The reason why my definition is the way it is because there are positive racial stereotypes also like blacks run fast. Would you say that's antagonistic, or discriminatory?

Last edited:
We're going to debate connotations now.

its not a connotation, categorizing someone by their race is a presentation of fact, not racism.

now you could do it as a form of prejudice, when some could view as racism. However, that doesn't necessarily mean you are racist.

I see your edit and somewhat agree. But its still inaccurate, Saying black people can run fast is not a positive stereotype its factual inaccurate. I know plenty of black people that cant run fast at all.

Last edited:
its not a connotation, categorizing someone by their race is a presentation of fact, not racism.

now you could do it as a form of prejudice, when some could view as racism. However, that doesn't necessarily mean you are racist.

Can't disagree. Let's take two different statements, White people can't jump and Asian people are smart. Which one is racist and why?

Can't disagree. Let's take two different statements, White people can't jump and Asian people are smart. Which one is racist and why?

I don't view any as racist, I view them as a stereotype that is factual inaccurate. I know plenty of white people that can jump and plenty of Asian people that are not very smart.

I get what you are trying to say, I just don't buy into all that stuff. I had a talk with a coworker co-worker about stuff like this and the statement was black people like fried chicken and were stuff like this originates. I have met very few people of any race that don't like fried chicken so I don't understand the statement of black people liking fried chicken, its a stupid stereotype, like most stereotypes.

The Civil War wasn't about slavery but state rights and uh, money.

Fact: True and False. It was about maintaining the staus quo. Which included slavery. Which made plantations so profitable. Remove slave labor and profits plunged steeply. Slave states wanted to maintain this source of cheap labor for monetary profit.

The Confederate Flag isn't racist and in fact is a battle flag.

True and False: The flag is indeed a batlle flag. Guess what, the Civil War has been over long and the flag is still flown. It means the original reason it flew remains in the minds of its advocazte. Including the maintenance of slavery. If you don't understand that, Roy Moore sure does and says so. But he just says what is already know but some won't admit it, deny it with a knowing smirk and wink, or flat out lie about it. Further, I saw when a Black group stated that since it was only a battle flag, they wanted to fly one or more Negro regiment battle flags. The result was vicious insults, death threats and cross burnings. Which itself shows the true nature of the Confederate flag wavers and what the flag respresents to them.

Now, the bullying of the boy is disgusting, though I now wonder if it was the result of what his mouth spewed. Not knowing that, the bullying is disgusting all the same. His mom, has been pretty much caught red-handed in her true sentiments. The photos implicate the kid as well. One thing I know from experience, the truth isn't welcome. It will be pushed aside, hidden, discredited, ignored, buried under excuses, twisted and spun into alternate realities and whatnot. We see proof of this from the Apricot Ogre in the White House almost daily.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't view any as racist, I view them as a stereotype that is factual inaccurate. I know plenty of white people that can jump and plenty of Asian people that are not very smart.

I get what you are trying to say, I just don't buy into all that stuff. I had a talk with a coworker co-worker about stuff like this and the statement was black people like fried chicken and were stuff like this originates. I have met very few people of any race that don't like fried chicken so I don't understand the statement of black people liking fried chicken, its a stupid stereotype, like most stereotypes.

Fair. Racial stereotypes are stupid because of what you said. We all love fried chicken, watermelon, and grape koolaid. I openly judge people by their demeanor, how they dress, and their vocabulary. That's all you can get out of most interactions in society.

Fact: True and False. It was about maintaining the staus quo. Which included slavery. Which made plantations so profitable. Remove slave labor and profits plunged steeply. Slave states wanted to maintain this source of cheap labor for monetary profit.

True and False: The flag is indeed a batlle flag. Guess what, the Civil War has been over long and the flag is still flown. It means the original reason it flew remains in the minds of its advocazte. Including the maintenance of slavery. If you don't understand that, Roy Moore sure does and says so. But he just says what is already know but some won't admit it, deny it with a knowing smirk and wink, or flat out lie about it. Further, I saw when a Black group stated that since it was only a battle flag, they wanted to fly one or more Negro regiment battle flags. The result was vicious insults, death threats and cross burnings. Which itself shows the true nature of the Confederate flag wavers and what the flag respresents to them.

Now, the bullying of the boy is disgusting, though I now wonder if it was the result of what his mouth spewed. Not knowing that, the bullying is disgusting all the same. His mom, has been pretty much caught red-handed in her true sentiments. The photos implicate the kid as well. One thing I know from experience, the truth isn't welcome. It will be pushed aside, hidden, discredited, ignored, buried under excuses, twisted and spun into alternate realities and whatnot. We see proof of this from the Apricot Ogre in the White House almost daily.

I really we could see the different between fake news and the sharing of an opinion. As for the origins of the flag, it doesn't matter. If you see a rainbow flag, what do you think first?.....and that will give you the answer for confederate flag as well.

Why does it seem like every post you make is about race? Personally, I don't care about race at all. In fact, we don't have any real biological races in the homo genus. What people construe as race are actually cultural identities. I prefer to not be around certain cultures like urban ghetto because that's not who I am.

People who say that people of a certain race aren't attractive probably haven't truly thought about it. I don't think people of a certain cultural background are attractive, but that has nothing to do with skin color.

Your thinking of people's ignorance is reflecting your ignorance about people with different backgrounds. A racist is someone who separates people by the color of their skin. By that definition, you are just as racist as everyone you call out.

You obviously don't know the difference between and race and ethnicity.

If you don't think anyone from a whole ethnicity of thousands or millions of individuals could possibly be attractive you are racist.

Nothing wrong with being more comfortable with people who have more in common with you. When you think you are superior to another culture or race, that is the problem.

That is not what a racist is. A racist is someone who thinks they are superior to another race in any way due to race or culture.

You can't just ignore history. The states and government literally said they were leaving due to slavery. That was the only reason. And it was explitily stated more than once. If you want to argue that,. Argue with the VP of the Confederacy. He said it himself.

Once again you either don't know what words mean or are intentionally using them incorrectly.

None of this is correct.

It actually raised the voting power of slaveholders significantly. People that were ineligible to vote were added to slave state numbers. Without the 3/5 votes added in the South would have lost any national issue voted on. It had absolutely no effect on ending slavery. It actually had the opposite effect.

Hypocrite much?

It was the fact that Dobbs was held to a different standard than other qbs.

Its happening again. Look at all the McBride fanboys calling for him and saying he is better than JG. The same fans that bashed JG even though he has played a million times better by any measure.

People were saying QD was a better passer than Dobbs. Not based on play. But the fact Dobbs was a black "dual threat" and QD was white. When Dormady came in and was even worse passing than Dobbs no one said he was a te playing qb or something dumb like when they said Dobbs was a rb playing qb.

Josh Smith has been pretty bad. Dobbs was great minus a game or two. Big difference. I didn't say anything when people bashed Martin who has gotten it worse than either Dobbs or Smith. It was earned.

It was literally stated by all of the parties involved that leaving the Union was due to slavery.

Trying to this debate is what leads to ignorance. There are no two sides. There is no debate. Read the men who decided to leave the Union's words.

All the declarations of secession state slavery is the cause multiple times. There are a couple mentions of state rights and each time it is stated that the state right they wanted to maintain was slavery.

Those are the facts. Any attempt to spin it as "state's rights" or anything is a lie.

Reactions: 4 people
It was literally stated by all of the parties involved that leaving the Union was due to slavery.

Trying to this debate is what leads to ignorance. There are no two sides. There is no debate. Read the men who decided to leave the Union's words.

All the declarations of secession state slavery is the cause multiple times. There are a couple mentions of state rights and each time it is stated that the state right they wanted to maintain was slavery.

Those are the facts. Any attempt to spin it as "state's rights" or anything is a lie.

What the 1% think and the others think is almost always different. There is always going to be superior and inferior cultures. The culture in Beverly Hills, LA is superior than the culture in Botswana. That can be measured by gross income, literacy, and crime rates. Ignoring that truth is like ignoring that the world is round.

Last edited:
What the 1% think and the others think is almost always different.

The truth is the truth. The ones that made the decision made it because of slavery as they stated. Therefore the war was literally about slavery. That is a historical fact. People can't change that because they want to romanticize the past.

VN Store

Back