Proof of the election fraud

Very interesting interview with Jovan Pulitzer done by Professor David Clements. It's kind of long but it's worth your time. To those who don't know who Jovan is, he invented barcodes and he owns thousands of patents. Very qualified to make the assessments he is making

Jovan Hutton Pulitzer - EXPOSING FRAUD and Restoring FAITH in Elections

I am joined by a modern day Benjamin Franklin. Jovan Hutton Pulitzer is a world renowned entrepreneur, inventor, and most importantly, a PATRIOT. Jovan holds HUNDREDS of patents on technology used by billions of people around the world. He is also the chief authority on kinematic artifact scanning. He can detect a myriad of different forms of fraud on any piece of paper. This includes ELECTION BALLOTS. Meet the most feared expert in the world that every corrupt politician is trying to stop. Our country's future hangs in the balance. We address it all on this episode of The Professor's Record.

You can find me at theprofessorsrecord.com and at The Professor's Record.

You can find Jovan Hutton Pulitzer at JovanHuttonPulitzer
and Official Jovan Hutton Pulitzer Bio

I'm looking but I can't find anything credible that says this guy invented bar codes. He did patent something called a "cuecat" which is a bar code scanner that plugs into a computer.

I might have been wrong with the bar code invention thing. I know that Q R codes and bar codes are his thing, he owns lots of patents and is a very accomplished inventor

Official Jovan Hutton Pulitzer Bio

Jovan Hutton Pulitzer – SNAPSHOT
jhp-forbes-mag-talking.jpg
Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, Award-Winning Inventor: (First Generation German Jewish American – Hebrew: יהוחנן‎‎[1]) also known as, Jovan or J Hutton Pulitzer (birth name Jeffry Jovan[2] Philyaw[3]), is a highly active technology start-up founder, best known for creating and patenting :CRQ (See Our Cue – Q Code Platform for Scan Commerce and Scan to Connect) has founded companies have included seed investment rounds ranging from $1.6m to over $250m with companies supported and funded by Dreamit Ventures, and Microventures to name a few lead investors. Currently actively involved in Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Health Care, Mobile Health Care, Engagement Technologies and Data Analytics industry. Pulitzer has also created numerous product companies that have generated over a billion dollars in consumer sales. His patents are known to grant fast and Pulitzer is regularly one of the top inventors month to month in the United States.

Pulitzer’s patents have been licensed to more than 330 companies, ranging from early-stage firms to Fortune 100 Industry Leaders such as eBay, IBM, AOL, Cisco, Google, Walgreen Co, TiVo Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.; Crate & Barrel Holdings, Inc.; F5 Networks, Inc.; Quick Logic Corporation; Rackspace Hosting, Inc.; Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.; Zynga Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Avaya Inc., Ericsson AB, MobiTV, Inc., Nikon Corporation, Pioneer Corporation, NEC Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., Novell, Inc.; Leap Wireless International Inc.; Barnes & Noble, Inc., Broadcom Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, Intel Corporation, Sony Corporation, HTC Corporation, LG Electronics Inc., Nokia Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Best Buy Co, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Intuit Inc., and Juniper Networks, Inc.

Last edited:
What is Raffensperger so scared of? He has petitioned the judge to make sure the actual ballots can't be examined... He is corrupt and he needs to go.

CDMedia is monitoring the hearing in Henry County, GA between Fulton County election officials and VoterGA.org, which is pushing for access to actual ballots used on Nov 3rd as witnesses testified under oath that thousands of ballots were counterfeit, not creased, and had not been mailed.

It looks like Judge Brian J Amero, Henry County Superior Court is going to rule that VoterGA can only scan images of the ballots and not the actual ballots themselves, and therefore VoterGA will not be able to detect the counterfeit ballots.

From our reporter:

VoterGA arguing that if images were machine created and if ballots were used multiple times.

Tabulation is not the point of VoterGA case therefore SoS and FC arguments are not relevant.

Jovan Pulitzer says the microscopic artifacts left by folding or the printing can be seen in his process.

VoterGA attorney made a good analogy. Photocopy of a counterfeit 100 bill to determine if counterfeit is ridiculous.

Judge buying argument that step 1 is to look only at images and only after reviewing those would he rule on getting actual ballots.

What’s He Hiding? Georgia’s Secretary of State Raffensperger Petitions Court – Prefers State Not be Forced to Hand Over Ballots for Audit - David Harris Jr.

UPDATE: Judge In Fulton County, GA Hearing Prevents Scanning Of Actual Ballots...Until Images Reviewed First - CD Media

Someone might need to seek therapy

We all have our internal Hobbes and Rousseau.. As TJ said "The price of liberty is eternal vigilence".

Mock all you want when discounted. Personally, seeing that people put effort into insuring the integrity of our elections is ok by me.
To put undenied faith in gov requires one to seek therapy IMO

For anybody interested in this topic, there is a limited podcast series called The Improvement Association. Zoey Chase spent months investigating voter fraud in Bladen County, SC. She's spent the first 3 episodes digging into allegations against a black advocacy group, for which the podcast is named, but I think it's going to explore other things. The reason her attention was drawn there is of course the Mark Harris fraud case.

I think there is reasonable information out there that shows the democrats were hoping to cheat or ballot harvest in the state of Tennessee but we were having none of it. One has to assume they got away with it in many other states, including Georgia, Arizona and Nebraska.

How many illegals with driver's licenses vote?

Arizona attorney general rejects call for probe of Maricopa County 2020 election audit

What happened Friday in AZ Senate election audit of Maricopa County

The Maricopa County Audit is huge. Hopefully it is the first dominoe to fall.

The Maricopa County Audit is huge. Hopefully it is the first dominoe to fall.

To be clear, you're saying that you hope we discover that there was election fraud and that our system is broken? All hell would break loose and it wouldn't be good for anybody, except people down the road if we somehow use this as an opportunity to fix ****.

Best case scenario is we reaffirm the election was legit, and I'm not a Biden guy at all. **** him.

VN Store

Back