Pretty impressive (Kamara)

Good for him. He obviously understands what it means to have a small earnings window.

True, and AK recognizes that NFL contracts are barely worth the paper they are written on. This $75M contract has "only" $34 million guaranteed with a couple non-guaranteed years on the end that the Saints will likely not pay/renegotiate. Obviously, $34MM is a lot of money but many NFL players in his shoes have a lifestyle based on that $75M funny-money amount.

If he continues to make good moves, he can parlay that 75M into 250M and much more.

He’s an NFL RB. Odds are, everything after about year 5 is a roll of the dice. Those guys don’t have good shelf lives.

I doubt the Saints plan to keep him on a shelf.
Would mean less wear and tear, but he wouldn't be earning his salary that way.

If I was AK I'd talk to the Mannings and invest along with the Manning family so his money would grow every year safely.

That;s how Peyton and Tom Brady keep making $$$$ no matter what happens.

VFL...GBO!!!
Manning yes, Brady married a sugar mama lol

Very smart but I do hope he gets some assistance on investing that money. Could be generational

I am now on the side that he needs to be used more by UT. Anyone watching the NFL knows him and he could be a draw

Nice to hear. He should invest his football money. Turn that $30 million into $300 million.

Alvin just wants to keep himself "regular" people.He is said to walk home after home Saints games,and has people walk along with him to his place which is(was )in the French Quarter.Just keep a supply of watermelon Airheads handy.He has fun in what he does on the field.In point of fact,most financial advisers are carefree with clients finances because ,like most stockbrokers,they get a commission when you buy,and they get a commission when you sell.

Reactions: kcvols1

VN Store

Back