Pretty impressive (Kamara)

Pretty close. Only $ 983,555 away from $1M.
What was that you were saying about media manipulation?

Alvin Kamara Grillz: A Complete Style & Shopping Guide
Diamond Top 8 Grillz (VVS, D Color, 14K, White Gold)
Your thowback of media manipulation doesn't really work in this situation. I was just throwing out a large number based on a previous civilian post, media had nothing to do with it, nice try though. I don't know what's more sad, the fact you took time out of your day to look up that information, or the fact that the information is available to look up in the first place. Somehow $25+ thousand dollars of worthless material in his mouth instead of a million makes it a better financial decision?

Your thowback of media manipulation doesn't really work in this situation. I was just throwing out a large number based on a previous civilian post, media had nothing to do with it, nice try though.
Just throws out numbers based on hearsay, but blames "media manipulation" about a story.............

I don't know what's more sad, the fact you took time out of your day to look up that information, or the fact that the information is available to look up in the first place.

Typing "Alvin Kamaras Diamond Teeth" into google took less time than your 3 post complaining about this topic.

Somehow $25+ thousand dollars of worthless material in his mouth instead of a million makes it a better financial decision?
I never claimed that this was a smart financial decision. Just did the math. You were close, though. Only around $975,000 off.

VN Store

Back