Pretend you're a booster

Still, you must remember, most Bil-aires did not get to that level of money by being "lead by their hearts". Most are tough, hard, none emotional act people when it comes to their bottom line.
That’s probably 1 of the many reasons I am not a billionaire.

Kiffin is the main one who started this descent into he 6th circle of hell. That said, you cant keep from liking him and his personality. I would swap Cornbread for LK today.

Reactions: coffeevol
Kiffin is the main one who started this descent into he 6th circle of hell. That said, you cant keep from liking him and his personality. I would swap Cornbread for LK today.

The problem was the buyout was non existent and Hamilton messed that up...USC would have had a tougher decision to make if the buyout had been higher, he wasn’t the top choice for them but Kiffin had good momentum in Knoxville after one season. Hindsight is always 20/20 , I think he would have done big things here and we would have been back in the spotlight but he would have always been looking for the next big job.

The hiring of Dooley was worse for this program than anything because it showed the university and boosters were not willing to hold out for a top coach, we were still relevant and had just competed for a championship recently . Once losing becomes the norm a decade passes by and the once big program starts to lose its shine, Dooley to butch to Pruitt and now we are all arguing if we can still get the big coach to get us back on top. History indicates it’s probably not going to happen, which is a sad realty for Vol fans.

I'll keep my money. I don't think there is a coach capable, of rebuilding this team, back to where ''WE'', think it should be, in what remains of my lifetime and I'm 58. It may take a combination of 2 coaches, of which CJP is not one, over a period of 12 years. We didn't get here in 5 years and not going to get fixed in 5 years, whether we like it or not.

VN Store

Back