Press Conference?

Kellie needs to meet with her current team first, and so sometime after that heartbreaking moment for her. 😔

That's going to be very hard for all concerned. I'm sure a part of Kellie will be feeling that she's letting her loyal team down and this is painful for all. She's spoken repeatedly throughout the season about how much she loves this team and how she couldn't be prouder of them. And her son Jackson has been adopted by the players. Leaving is not going to be easy. They've achieved lifetime memories together. All coaches can remember those special teams, and this was one of them They would walk through fire for Kellie and each other.

I hope Kellie will be able to schedule Mo State sometime in the future as both teams continue to improve. She's leaving them in a great situation to attract a quality replacement if Stiles isn't chosen (or physically able to take over). They've had some interesting names mentioned.

That's going to be very hard for all concerned. I'm sure a part of Kellie will be feeling that she's letting her loyal team down and this is painful for all. She's spoken repeatedly throughout the season about how much she loves this team and how she couldn't be prouder of them. And her son Jackson has been adopted by the players. Leaving is not going to be easy. They've achieved lifetime memories together. All coaches can remember those special teams, and this was one of them They would walk through fire for Kellie and each other.

I hope Kellie will be able to schedule Mo State sometime in the future as both teams continue to improve. She's leaving them in a great situation to attract a quality replacement if Stiles isn't chosen (or physically able to take over). They've had some interesting names mentioned.

New team...New family
Been that way since teams started
She'll do fine in that respect

I figure announcement and meet her later in the week. If she is keeping Dean that will be her first mistake. Of the Assistant Coaches much rather have Reeves than any of the rest. Somehow Dean is a hanger on he just keeps lurking on the team been here since DeVoe guess he will always be here.

We now have the Weekly's and the Harper's how many other schools have husband and wife coaching duos. When this happens one is not in charge of the other they are supervised by the AD as Tennessee has a law against husband and wife working together if one is supervising the other.

The question is going to come up about who is staying and who is leaving. I wonder if Fulmer and Harper are going to meet with the ladies before the the press conference to determine who is staying and who is going.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
The question is going to come up about who is staying and who is leaving. I wonder if Fulmer and Harper are going to meet with the ladies before the the press conference to determine who is staying and who is going.
I hope someone asks that. I’d also like to know who all got interviewed for the position.

VN Store

Back