press conference tomm

Ok Im going on record and say A hire HAS been made. I was a few days off on last Presser ( the only I ever predicted) so I'm gonna go on record saying Presser tommorow. How's that now roast me if you wish.

You are just gonna be considered another hack/troll unless you grow some testies and predict who it will be.

Any one of us could start a thread guesstimating that a head coach will be announced in the next few days. It's almost common sense at this point.

OK after hearing how you "called" the Dooley firing and now this, I'm out. Dooley was a no longer a if after the mizzou game but a when and being off a full week on the announcement doesn't prove anything. Same here, heck i have ZERO sources but I'm willing to go on record and say for a fact that we will announce our new coach by next monday. So there you go, I just admiitted I have NO sources but I'm saying we will announce a new coach by next monday, and I did it without giving myself an out if we don't hire someone by then. You on the other hand can still say, oh well my source said something changed and its being delayed or so I was off a couple of days but my source was right we did hire someone, see I was right just a little off on timing.

Making a blanket statement and reporting it as fact is a great way to rapidly achieve insinder status. Great job OP!

You are just gonna be considered another hack/troll unless you grow some testies and predict who it will be.

Any one of us could start a thread guesstimating that a head coach will be announced in the next few days. It's almost common sense at this point.

*nuts

I wonder if Fatz is a professional Psychic. Basically using the same tactics as they do but just applying it to the coaching search instead peoples personal lifes

Fatz is sensitive guys. He probably won't be back. Thanks a lot. I was getting some solid info here about there being a presser maybe in the next week for somebody to be announced or something.

You eventually we will have a press conference, so pretty soon one of these will be right.

Think about it....Whose the boss ...AD Hart So unless FATZ is Hart he's guessing. I think we could all guess the next few days there will be a presser and be right.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's this guy

screen_image_480849.jpg

I agree. I predict a press conference in early Decmber as well. It's like I am Nostradamus or something.

Whether its already happened or not I think it will be fisher. Could be strong but I believe hart has targeted jimbo all along. It will be one of the two however.

Ok Im going on record and say A hire HAS been made. I was a few days off on last Presser ( the only I ever predicted) so I'm gonna go on record saying Presser tommorow. How's that now roast me if you wish.

odds are i will need to fill up my car this week sometime, and that i will take a crap in the next three days. can't promise when, exactly, for either, but it will happen. dunno if it will be Exxon, Shell, or BP... or if my crap will be dark brown, light brown, or green.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back