press conference tomm

My sources tell me it's Johnny Majors.
3years 1.5 mil a year and a fifth of Jack a day.
Presser in the am.
Boom and such.

I used to see Johnny running laps around the main corridor of Stokely back in the day . . . he always seemed to be on the verge of passing out, but by jingo his nose did glow brightly as he huffed and puffed through each lap.

I have the same sources telling me the same thing. It's going to be Tennessee Tech's offensive coordinator. Absolute homerun hire. Pumped.

You can't just fire him, you have to get the wheels rolling first. This will do that. But I am not claiming a thing on this. Just putting what I heard and read out there.

I wasn't trying to argue with you. I read what was posted. It's hard to believe that Hart stood at the podium a couple of weeks ago claiming no search firm will be used due to his experience in handling these type situations, then turn around and hire an interim. He would make a hire in spite of the boosters if that's the case. JMO

Troll.jpg

Just trying to help out this thread...

Right now there are only a handfull of people that Really Know what is going on, and they are not posting here, or anywhere else. Hopefully there will be a press conference SOMETIME this coming week wherein our new coach will be introduced. Who will it be:
I still say one of the following:
Gruden
Fisher
Strong

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back