Presidential Debates '16

Benghazi was a screw up from top to bottom. The republican hearings on Benghazi were suppose to prove with out any reasonable doubt that HRC was responsible for the deaths of those men. And they didn't.

Thank you mr wonderful, the rest of us poor rubes never would have figured that one out..🙄

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 3 people
Uh oh!!! **** just got real... Those 2k people at the debate didn't get to hear what he said but the other 80M Americans did.

Why would Hillary or any other Dem want to shut him up, he basically spent 3/4 of the night digging himself into a hole

Can you refute this story? If not, can you give any logical reason why Trumps mic was "mysteriously" messed up?

Uh oh!!! **** just got real... Those 2k people at the debate didn't get to hear what he said but the other 80M Americans did.

Why would Hillary or any other Dem want to shut him up, he basically spent 3/4 of the night digging himself into a hole

There are a whole lot of undecided independant voters and many who historically voted Democrat who actually decided in favor of Trump during the debate. Comments against HiLIARly were 'same-ol-same' Democrat's promises. Nothing new. Me and my family's world IS NOT BETTER/IS ACTUALLY WORSE because of the Democrat's current administration and Obamacare...

So...you're just wrong.

Reactions: 3 people
There are a whole lot of undecided independant voters and many who historically voted Democrat who actually decided in favor of Trump during the debate. Comments against HiLIARly were 'same-ol-same' Democrat's promises. Nothing new. Me and my family's world IS NOT BETTER/IS ACTUALLY WORSE because of the Democrat's current administration and Obamacare...

So...you're just wrong.

Oh is that why he's behind in the polls? Must be rigged, believe me folks it's rigged, believe me.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back