Presidential Debates '16

WTF OB? Don't insult me like that.

He stated in another thread about being at Chaffee earlier this year. The only ones that train here are Air National guard, army reserves, DOE and the Seals.

I knew he wasn't a Seal or DOE.

I had a 50-50 shot.

Show proof that Hillary was responsible for Benghazi.

Benghazi was a screw up from top to bottom. The republican hearings on Benghazi were suppose to prove with out any reasonable doubt that HRC was responsible for the deaths of those men. And they didn't.

Reactions: 1 person
He stated in another thread about being at Chaffee earlier this year. The only ones that train here are Air National guard, army reserves, DOE and the Seals.

I had a 50-50 shot.

I thought I answered your question.

Benghazi was a screw up from top to bottom. The republican hearings on Benghazi were suppose to prove with out any reasonable doubt that HRC was responsible for the deaths of those men. And they didn't.

Don't bring up facts in here Carlos, people get really upset and want to come to their own conclusions. It's easier to say Hillary did it than prove she did it, which no one has to this point.

Reactions: 2 people
Again.

Emails were asked about. She said she did the wrong thing and had no excuse.

Benghazi is a fabricated controversy.

Blah.

i was personally involved with DIA and know personally embassy security personnel...you know nothing of what you're talking about. Such a shame someone who never served and has no idea how things work spouts such BS talking points!!

You should be ashamed and are exactly the reason the good ones are leaving the military in droves...idiot ass hats who ain't worth dying for is all that's left! That ***** denied several months worth of requests for more personnel (straight from someone involved), and then let them die to cover (her and bath house Barry from) what was happening from there.

If you did what she's done you'd be under the prison or hung for treason, but go cast your vote her anyway. What the hell will ever wake people up?!?!?

Reactions: 2 people
The one question that was never asked by the House committee investigating Benghazi was " what the hell was the U.S. Ambassador to Libya doing in Benghazi?" I feel like the house investigation was handled badly and did a bad job of piecing together the puzzle.

The one question that was never asked by the House committee investigating Benghazi was " what the hell was the U.S. Ambassador to Libya doing in Benghazi?" I feel like the house investigation was handled badly and did a bad job of piecing together the puzzle.

I have brought this up myself and have come to the conclusion that they knew what he was doing there. Them bringing it up would damage the Rs as much as it would Clinton is why that question was never asked.

Don't bring up facts in here Carlos, people get really upset and want to come to their own conclusions. It's easier to say Hillary did it than prove she did it, which no one has to this point.

I just want to know why she lied about it to the American people.

Awww no. We weren't allowed to leave post because the Marines that were attached to us got drunk and had 2 fights.

That's the first time I have ever heard of marines being at Chaffee.

Did they at least win the fight?

i was personally involved with DIA and know personally embassy security personnel...you know nothing of what you're talking about. Such a shame someone who never served and has no idea how things work spouts such BS talking points!!

You should be ashamed and are exactly the reason the good ones are leaving the military in droves...idiot ass hats who ain't worth dying for is all that's left! That ***** denied several months worth of requests for more personnel (straight from someone involved), and then let them die to cover (her and bath house Barry from) what was happening from there.

If you did what she's done you'd be under the prison or hung for treason, but go cast your vote her anyway. What the hell will ever wake people up?!?!?

i was personally involved with DIA and know personally embassy security personnel

Let me guess. You are the copier guy.

That's the first time I have ever heard of marines being at Chaffee.

Did they at least win the fight?

IDK. The Marines were fighting each other. lol The they were there building bridges across the river. They had the 2 fight before we got there. Then one night when I was going to do laundry it was an all out brawl in one of the barracks they were staying in.

Last edited:

securing the transfer of arms to Syrian jihadis to help them overthrow the government.

I had a 50-50 shot.

It's good you pay attention what goes on around you.

VN Store

Back