President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Pretty misleading headline. It appears they voted against establishing an Office of Food Security which seems entirely unnecessary
I'm watching in real time as another federal agency is trying to set up a 40+ person program office for something I, by myself, have automated and effective that takes a total of two hours a week of work.

Once you put people in jobs in government, they will do all they can to establish their own little fiefdoms of grift.

I'm watching in real time as another federal agency is trying to set up a 40+ person program office for something I, by myself, have automated and effective that takes a total of two hours a week of work.

Once you put people in jobs in government, they will do all they can to establish their own little fiefdoms of grift.

I’m not even sure we have the money after making the spouse of an Oval Office employee our plant ambassador.

Reactions: ButchPlz

Happens in private businesses as well. We had a large customer that required a specific report every morning. If run manually it took 3-4hrs to get all the data in one spot. I took a month and built a dashboard that required 3 inputs but would then deliver the report to the customer in about 15min. The guy responsible used it for a week then went back to the manual process. He then convinced his manager he needed more help and eventually hired 3 to work under him.

Better article would be about how many voted to send tens of billions to Ukraine while our own troops are struggling on food stamps.

Last bill was 75-25 in favor. Can’t find the names of the 75. Maybe you can find it and post it.

With the spending as out of control as it is….can you imagine how hard these 87,000 new IRS agents will be coming after every cent of tax revenue they can find? Our a-hole leadership has cornholed all of us
Look at the post above yours.

They won't be able to hire them. They're already struggling to fill jobs, and the feds are paying peanuts for those positions.

They'll fill less than a third and all of those will be so stupid they'll just gum up the system.

Fd3bUMVXwAEIUaC

This is not surprising at all given how the country has gone downhill quickly with these cockroaches pushing their agenda.

I am still trying to understand, but get the gist that Nationalism is a threat to their goals of global governance. International Corporatism > Nationalism. Only reason we play this dangerous game with the CCP for decades. Such foolishness.

I am still trying to understand, but get the gist that Nationalism is a threat to their goals of global governance. International Corporatism > Nationalism. Only reason we play this dangerous game with the CCP for decades. Such foolishness.

Almost everything the neo-progressives do backfire. They pushed defund the police, racial animosity, and George Floyd for votes in 2020 now most cities are seeing historical crime waves that are out of control.

Just think of what happens if this electric vehicle utopia goes through. When there is a hurricane and the power is out then everyone is stuck.

Vice President Harris mistakenly touts US 'alliance with the Republic of North Korea'

WASHINGTON — Vice President Kamala Harris mistakenly touted the U.S. "alliance with the Republic of North Korea" in remarks Thursday from Korea's Demilitarized Zone that sought to reaffirm America's commitment to the security of its Asian allies.

VP Harris hails US alliance with 'North Korea' in speech gaffe

Good Lord..what a ditz...

A nationalistic border..

"It's so close," Harris said.

On top of that gaffe..

Come on lefties that hated the Sarah Palin "I can see Russia" comment

Almost everything the neo-progressives do backfire. They pushed defund the police, racial animosity, and George Floyd for votes in 2020 now most cities are seeing historical crime waves that are out of control.

Just think of what happens if this electric vehicle utopia goes through. When there is a hurricane and the power is out then everyone is stuck.

As some would say "You can't fix stupid".

Reactions: BreatheUT
She ignores her duties & gives the middle finger to Americans. She serves China.

There is the pattern towards this global governance and NWO..I am ashamed for voting for CIA GHWB..followed by 9/11 GWB. Heck they have stockpiled with this America last and worldwide egalitarianism. It is like Pax American became some Pax Money.

When American nationalistic voices are subdued, they own the world.

Things surely have sped up have they not? Not sure of your religious perspective, but it is big factor in how I view geopolitics

Good Lord..what a ditz...

A nationalistic border..

"It's so close," Harris said.

On top of that gaffe..

Come on lefties that hated the Sarah Palin "I can see Russia" comment

At least komrade harris finally visited a border! Baby steps and what not.

Probably asked where the patrol keeps their whips and horses.

VN Store

Back