President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Our Fake elected president Biden & his goofy Giggle Box VP have been called out about their southern border policies leading to chaos + the misery & the illegal drug deals allowing people to die on the spot. Biden keeps breaking our immigration laws daily w/no brain cells that are active. It's always ok when a Democrat is president & allows lawlessness to continue but hang & kill the Republican president that keeps our laws to be upheld & respected....

Republicans Call on Biden to Visit His 'Biden Cages' at the Border

Any control at the southern border has been lost. South Texas has been over run and checkpoints are useless.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Any control at the southern border has been lost. South Texas has been over run and checkpoints are useless.

Maybe there's some hope & change still alive somewhere within this dummy administration to reverse course for the betterment of the Country .... but Dems don't care about America.

Reactions: AM64
This idiot want even meet w/the Oil Executives today who are right down the hall.
Biden = The Slimy Dirt Bag Dude. And he wonders why nobody will talk to him at parties.
but but but xiden will meet with the (unreliable) wind turbine folks later today. Kudlow said that the energy sec clown did not offer any executive assistance to boosting crude or refined product output.

I still say those women are gutless. They need to strike/take a stand pure and simple. When a penis gets in the pool, they get out. Period.

Definitely the best move they could make. It would either put a stop to the nonsense or turn the heat up full blast. In either case, the women in sports (if they are the competitors they claim to be) need to tackle the problem themselves - strikes and boycotts are effective if you have a common belief. Either they believe in themselves or they believe in the diversity hype and lose.

Do you have a link to this? TIA
Oil CEOs come to Washington as Biden looks to shift blame for gas prices
Did a search and found an NBC article confirming Biden wouldn’t attend. Notice Biden’s response to the public letters from both Chevron and Exxon. Instead of saying something presidential to the press like “I want to thank these businessmen for coming to Washington to discuss this important issue with the administration. We look forward to productive discussions on ways we can work together to lower gas prices that are hurting the hard working people in this country”. Instead he says “ I didn’t know they got their feelings hurt so easily “. No class or leadership at all

Would any of the posters who were or currently are “Ridin with Biden” care to comment on this?

This is a regular occurrence. This is not a “gaffe” or a “nervous habit”. He’s clearly suffering mentally. Are we just all ok with this?

I haven’t seen any leftist filth in this thread in a long time.

Oil CEOs come to Washington as Biden looks to shift blame for gas prices
Did a search and found an NBC article confirming Biden wouldn’t attend. Notice Biden’s response to the public letters from both Chevron and Exxon. Instead of saying something presidential to the press like “I want to thank these businessmen for coming to Washington to discuss this important issue with the administration. We look forward to productive discussions on ways we can work together to lower gas prices that are hurting the hard working people in this country”. Instead he says “ I didn’t know they got their feelings hurt so easily “. No class or leadership at all

Thanks for filling in for me. I had errands to run & things to do.

VN Store

Back