President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

You know the drill by now. They don't take questions & give answers on the spot. They have to check with their loony radical far-left base before they give the right answers to any questions. Then they can circle back on answering those questions in a few months on down the road.
Is their looney, radical, far-left base away on vacation? I haven't heard a single example of a "right answer" from this administration.

You know the drill by now. They don't take questions & give answers on the spot. They have to check with their loony radical far-left base before they give the right answers to any questions. Then they can circle back on answering those questions in a few months on down the road.

Do you ever say anything that isn't straight up stupid?

Adding in the Mega MAGA or whatever dumb phrase his team comes up with...

Now Biden really screwed up..should of used MEGA MAGA rather than Ultra MAGA..everytime I hear Ultra I thing of Ultra Michelob.

Seriously I always wondered why that slogan Make America Great Again was so divisive. All we hear from radicals is how much America sucks.

Now Biden really screwed up..should of used MEGA MAGA rather than Ultra MAGA..everytime I hear Ultra I thing of Ultra Michelob.

Seriously I always wondered why that slogan Make America Great Again was so divisive. All we hear from radicals is how much America sucks.
Mich Ultra and Biden are suited for each other. Ugh.

Biden's secret weapon? Keisha Lance Bottoms can salvage sagging ratings, allies say

Keisha Lance Bottoms's addition to President Joe Biden's circle of senior White House advisers will help shore up the president's falling approval ratings among black voters, allies believe.

Bottoms, the former mayor of Atlanta, Georgia, is replacing Cedric Richmond as director of the White House's Office of Public Engagement and is viewed as a rising star in the Democratic Party. She was included on Biden's short list of vice presidential contenders and was a critical Biden surrogate in pushing Georgia blue in the 2020 race, but she chose not to run for a second term as mayor in the spring of 2021 despite a 68% approval rating in some polls.

Biden's secret weapon? Keisha Lance Bottoms can salvage sagging ratings, allies say

Biden lets in 1 million illegal border crossers. Maybe 2 million

BIDEN LETS IN 1 MILLION ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSERS. MAYBE 2 MILLION. Have you been following the court case Biden v. Texas? It's not in the headlines every day, but court filings in the case are giving us the best picture yet of what the Biden administration is doing on the U.S.-Mexico border. And the news is very, very bad.

Much of what follows comes from the very informative reporting of Andrew Arthur at the Center for Immigration Studies, which favors tighter restrictions on immigration. Arthur has examined the voluminous filings in Biden and has pieced together what is going on.

Biden lets in 1 million illegal border crossers. Maybe 2 million

Reactions: norrislakevol
Judge scolds University of Delaware for shielding Biden’s Senate records

A judge has rebuked the University of Delaware for not making a robust attempt to satisfy a public records request for the school’s stash of President Biden’s Senate records.

Judge Mary M. Johnston of the Superior Court of Delaware said the school didn’t show it thoroughly searched for Biden records sought in a lawsuit by conservative groups, and she ordered the school to show its work.

She gave the school 45 days to report back to the court with additional details.

The 7-page order issued on June 7 said the university must provide an affidavit detailing which school official did the records search for the groups’ request, what documents were searched, and whether tax dollars were spent or salaries paid in connection with the Senate papers.

Mr. Biden gave the university his senatorial papers as a gift in 2012, which included 1,850 boxes and hundreds of electronic records, Newsweek reported.

Judge scolds University of Delaware for shielding Biden’s Senate records

Reactions: norrislakevol
Our Fake elected president Biden & his goofy Giggle Box VP have been called out about their southern border policies leading to chaos + the misery & the illegal drug deals allowing people to die on the spot. Biden keeps breaking our immigration laws daily w/no brain cells that are active. It's always ok when a Democrat is president & allows lawlessness to continue but hang & kill the Republican president that keeps our laws to be upheld & respected....

Republicans Call on Biden to Visit His 'Biden Cages' at the Border

Last edited:

VN Store

Back