President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Intelligence agencies looking into China lab leak theory; congress doing 1/6 commission. Weird that two entities can focus on separate things.

Ha .... and you believe that I bet hook line & sinker too. The intelligence agencies are spying on plain ole American citizens & putting them in jail if possible for NO crimes done. Congress is doing their little "witch hunt" dance as usual & wasting everyone's time & money. They want you to think that about "China lab leak theory" BS but in reality the Biden/Harris agenda is trying their best to become America's first ever Dicktator to rule this country.

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64
Intelligence agencies looking into China lab leak theory; congress doing 1/6 commission. Weird that two entities can focus on separate things.

Susan Rice can only micromanage so many things at one time while Harris is hiding in the closet and Biden is less coherent than his crack addled kid.

Some people seem to think if you're ticked off enough about a cause there shouldn't be consequences. She could have made it an even bigger publicity stunt by whining about how she was wrongly arrested.
You have a point.

As I see you generally sit near the middle, but a little left-leaning IMO, I applaud you for calling this nonsense out.

You have a point.

As I see you generally sit near the middle, but a little left-leaning IMO, I applaud you for calling this nonsense out.
I've always figured if you engage in civil disobedience, you should expect the consequences. It seems like Lee expected and was willing to accept those consequences.

Reactions: RavinDave
Oh, NO ...... say it ain't so Joe ..... our idiot POTUS is crushing us Americans really good...

This Indicator of Inflation Just Saw Its Biggest Increase Since 1991

Another way to view this is that a good economy and a strong outlook tend to fuel inflation. Productive workers believe wages should perpetually increase, and wage increases push price increases because there's no real difference in productivity to balance labor costs. So with that as the background consider this elephant in the room

large_F4jFY5Lb3AVfKFzj9CFe8x1BUwLbYjcn1On05XBmHq0.jpg

Consider the 1990-95 inflection point in both charts, US/Chinese trade, and US jobs - deflationary? Now consider the current situation with covid restrictions loosening, tight supply market (because of shutdowns), and "free money" - like a triple witching point with government driving a good deal of it. When rationality returns and means don't meet desires, watch for a fall - the "D" word kind of fall. We're a bipolar society that can't manage booms and busts, and without any government moderation - consider the size of the infrastructure bill, the cost of materials (government competition with the private sector), and the unwillingness of Americans to work.

I've always figured if you engage in civil disobedience, you should expect the consequences. It seems like Lee expected and was willing to accept those consequences.

Why? We had a summer (and more) largely without consequences. What were the consequences in most of the big city riots going all the way back to places like Watts?

Reactions: RavinDave

VN Store

Back